Hey Teigan and Taylor--CONGRATS on Beck. I know this is a tad late, better late than never. Also, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Wow, I talked to Tia on Sunday and that's CRAZY!!! I hope you're getting some good naps and are loving being a momma and daddy. :)
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you lovebirds! Three years. . . time flies huh! Cute pic, Beck's got some pretty big feet! Love it.
we like you guys. wish you were closer.
I'm impressed you found time to post! Celebrate your anniversary with some soup and pumpkin muffins! Love! X O
Hope you had a great anniversary!
Hey Teigan and Taylor--CONGRATS on Beck. I know this is a tad late, better late than never. Also, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Wow, I talked to Tia on Sunday and that's CRAZY!!! I hope you're getting some good naps and are loving being a momma and daddy. :)
Post a Comment