9.09.2009

First There Were Two . . .















and then there were three.



Most of you have already seen this but my amazingly talented sister put this together for our friends and family who are states (and oceans) away. I will always treasure this and the sound of Beckham's first cry. Thanks again Tiatia.

And then there were three... from Tia Bowen on Vimeo.

And the rest of the hospital photos are here.

25 comments:

n.davis said...

aww, that made me cry!!
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you, and can't wait to meet your little man..adorable name by the way..suits him perfectly. :D

love you tons.
chris.nikki.sophie

Elyse said...

Ahhh! Make me bawl my eyes out!

Megan said...

I also cried - I love when little Beckham was all wrapped up and Tay handed him to you. So precious. Congratulations!

And you looked TOO CUTE in your "going to the hospital to have a baby" outfit!

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest video ever. It totally made me cry. What an adorable family you have :)

stacibee said...

BEAUTIFUL! Just so sweet...congratulations you two!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Wow, what an awesome video to have! Your sister did an amazing job. It was so beautifully done! Beckham is so adorable! And I love the name. Congrats!

Hayley Neil said...

I love it! I wonder if this video would make dads cry cuz it sure as heck makes moms cry! Wowza! You guys are so awesome! Congrats again!

The Patterson's said...

That was one of the cutiest things I have ever seen. The beginning made me laugh, and the end made me cry. Congrats I cant wait to see you guys.

Foulgers said...

Congratulations, and Good luck with that adorable, life-sucking thing of yours. So sad you live so far. Can't believe your a mama! yahooo!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tia! That video is awesome and just like everyone else who has commented it made me cry too. I'm so happy for you Teigan!

Brandi said...

Such a great idea for the video...made me all teary eyed. Congratulations on the baby...love the name, he is a doll!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness..teigan, teigan, you are a beautiful mother to priceless little boY! I am SO happy for you! That video is amazing,what a treasure.

Lindsey Sharp said...

that was beautiful! thank you for sharing something so special! you will treasure that forever! congrats again he is just perfect!

Ashley Wood said...

That was so sweet! I loved that! Thanks for sharing it on your blog. I loved watching it, and I have watched it over and over again!! congratulations again!

Chris and Jessie said...

Amazing, I love it! Great name too! I just love the video it's wonderful!

Brett and Mallory said...

We are sooo excited for you three! What a blessing to have all of that documented and in such a sweet way by your sister. She did a great job! Congratulations again.

Sara and Company said...

That is so so darling. He is GORGEOUS! A million congratulations, you THREE!

Stacia Cummings said...

Congratulations! We are SO happy for you. He is darling. I love that video. It made me want to have another one....but not for a while. Give us a call so we can hear the details of the big day.

Jill Bowcutt said...

Holy cow I bawled my eyes out! That was adorable. Can I hire your sister to do that for my next baby? Seriously so precious. You will treasure that forever! What an adorable little family you are.

Carbonneau said...

I came here from Ariel's blog, I remembered she had a friend that did photography and I was looking for which friend it was just to see pics...came across your video and I LOVE IT!! I do videography and I am SO impressed w/ this! Congrats on your baby and thanks for putting this up! ps I have 4 kids and I am so jealous, I wish I had this for even one of them!!!!

Fries Family said...

Good thing I watched that at work, didn't make me cry at all.

Amber said...

Teigan and Taylor... that video is DARLING! You guys are sooo cute! Your son is a lucky little fellow to have come into your family!! Congratulations on your sweet new addition, he is a doll!! or should I say very Handsome!! We are so glad everything went well and you are both healthy and well!! Congrats!!! with love,
Takemori's

Whitney said...

oh my! I LOVE THAT VIDEO!! I am sitting here at my computer hugging my baby and crying while I watched the video. That is so sweet! Congrats you guys!

kdance said...

Way to just make me bawl! What an awesome video. I wish I had one of those! Congrats again guys. He's such a doll. One of my best friends named her little guy Beckham a couple years ago. He was a miracle heart-transplant baby, so I have a special place in my heart for that name. Hope you're holding up with a little newborn keeping you up at night! ;)

KMurray said...

So glad to get the email from Dee Jones...I heard from the Ritchers about your mom but did not know much details. We will certainly be praying for her and please let her know our hearts are with her.
Kaylene and Steve Murray

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails