9.01.2009

Boy Howdy . . .

we're in love!


The Stats:


Name: To Be Determined . . .
Born on 9.1.09
Weight: 8 lbs. 12 0z.
Lips: like Mom's
Feet: like Dad's
Eyes: puffy and bruised
Head: coneshaped
Mom & Dad: tired. And ecstatic!



22 comments:

The Smith Family said...

WAHOOO!! Congrats you guys! I hope I can come see you and baby tomorrow maybe after I finish work, if you're up to visitors. So glad to hear he arrived safely. What a cutie! Boys are SO much fun!!:)

Heather said...

YEAH!!! Congrats. Can't wait for you to reveal the name! I am thrilled for you guys.

Kira Jay said...

I just commented on your facebook but congrats again! So excited for ya!You've never known tired until the little one arrives but they bring so much joy!

Murray Family said...

Congratulations!!! He is darling!

Megan said...

WOOHOO! He's lovely! Such great news - he was determined to have a September birthday, wasn't he?

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the world, Unnamed Benson!

The Church's said...

congratulations!!! He is soo big!! I am excited to hear his name. He is adorable. Post more pics when you can!

Lindsey Sharp said...

thats a big boy! can;t wait to hear his name! congrats! so happy for you!

Unknown said...

yeay! What a huge baby....hahah.....he's so stinkin cute...want to see him...I got to hold Jade's baby and it made me want one....errrrr

Brandi said...

Where were you keeping that BIG boy??? CONGRATULATIONS...he's a doll!

Elyse said...

Hooray! He's finally here! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more about it!

Kira said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute.

Shannon said...

Congrats beautiful!

Hayley Neil said...

Congrats! We are thrilled that you two awesome people are parents! That is one lucky, cute nameless baby boy!

Dave said...

Way to go, looks happy and healthy.

Noel Family said...

Congratulations! What a big boy! And I can't believe you guys already have it posted, nice work! Welcome to parenthood.

Tiana said...

Congratulations Teigan! You are going to be a great mom. It was fun talking to you the other day. Good luck with learning all the new things that come with having your first child! :)

n.davis said...

CONGRATS!!!!! what a cute cute cute little man! I love it! It's amazing being a mom..a little scary, but amazing!!!!

{good luck, and we can't wait to see more pics of your new little one}

Clark Family said...

awwwww!!!! I am so happy for ya'll!!! He is so cute! I can't wait to hear all about it! We can't wait to see more pictures~ Love ya!

Sara and Company said...

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!! I heard he finally made it! So so sweet. Congrats!

Emilee Porter said...

Yay! Congratulations! So exciting. Can't wait to see more pics.

Jill Bowcutt said...

Teigan you're a champ! There are no words to describe those first moments of meeting your baby. Congrats! And get some rest!

Smyth Family said...

I can't believe you haven't called. How did everything go? I will have to give you a call in the morning? Does he have a name yet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails