Ha ha ha! Cracks me up! That's an awesome picture! I just noticed a couple of days ago that I can't see my toes anymore-I'll enjoy the roundness with you.
bahahahahahaha! That's the greatest thing ever. At least your feet don't look swollen. . . my toes looked like lil sausages! That pic is fantastic. Can't wait to see the little guy. Hang in there!!
That is so awesome! When are you due again? I might have to do a picture like that with me, hope you don't mind! :) Although, with me you probably wouldn't be able to see my feet at all! lol
Is that real!! Hilarious. I just got caught up with you two on your blog. We havent heard that you have had little hux yet. Good luck with everything. You two are awesome and I can only imagine how awesome your little one will be. Love ya!
8 comments:
That is the coolest picture. I never thought of doing that. Just hang in there, I can't wait to see your little guy!
Ha ha ha! Cracks me up! That's an awesome picture! I just noticed a couple of days ago that I can't see my toes anymore-I'll enjoy the roundness with you.
bahahahahahaha! That's the greatest thing ever. At least your feet don't look swollen. . . my toes looked like lil sausages! That pic is fantastic. Can't wait to see the little guy. Hang in there!!
That is so awesome! When are you due again? I might have to do a picture like that with me, hope you don't mind! :) Although, with me you probably wouldn't be able to see my feet at all! lol
HA HA that is a great idea!! I will definitely have to copy you on this one in a couple of months. that is funny!! Also very cute!!
Super cute! Great picture--I love the colors, too. I'm getting excited to see this little baby of yours.
Love it!
Is that real!! Hilarious. I just got caught up with you two on your blog. We havent heard that you have had little hux yet. Good luck with everything. You two are awesome and I can only imagine how awesome your little one will be. Love ya!
Post a Comment