I woke up Saturday morning with my day planned out for me by my husband.
A few of the highlights:
#13: See Brad Paisley/Green Day in concert.
(Two of my favorites just came into town. Seeing as how we are great with child as well as student loans, we opted for a YouTube concert over the real thing.)
#5: Breakfast in Bed.
#6: Go to the Pool . . .
. . . and randomly have Tay burst into birthday songs during pictures. With a mouth full of string cheese. That was the best.#4: Eat at M's Pub (an Old Market favorite)


#24: Do an interpretive hand dance (Awesome)
#11: Practice song for Hux
#3: Eat a cupcake (the Red Velvet won)

#22:Go for a hike with husband

#23: Watch the sunset after hike and canoodle with husband.
Nothing makes me happier than crossing things off my to-do list.
Except when crossing everything off the list turns into a weekend celebration of the little things we love.
It was the perfect way to start out my 27th year, and get ready for another little birthday present, whenever he decides to get here!

12 comments:
Sounds like a lovely birthday weekend! If you are in a hurry for the baby to be here try having Taylor rub your ankles. Not only does it feel good but there are pressure points that can help stimulate labor. It got things going for me!
aw how fun! can't wait to see the little guy! good luck with everything!
How cute is Taylor! Such a fun idea... I may steal that one! I hope you are having a great start to your 27th year! Miss you.
Well, happy late birthday! I love turning birthdays into birthweekends. Looks like fun! And you are an adorable pregnant girl. You will have to share your secrets.
Sheesh, you dumped me for all that?! okay fine, I suppose a day of fun with your thoughtful hubby is better than hanging with me and the kiddos...maybe...is it?...yeah, probably much better ;) Glad you had a fun weekend!
Happy Birthday super late! What a good hubby! That's such a cute idea! You are the cutest pregnant lady! Good luck with the little one! I'm excited for you..this is such a fun time!
AWW shucks...what a dear you have there.
Sounds like a great birthday. Remember it well...the rest may not be so great as they get overrun by kiddies.
I can't wait to hear the good news...especially all the gorey labor stories.
Birthday hugs to you and baby Benson.
Hey....Lindsey and I ate some strawberry shortcake for you tonight at Cheesecake Factory.
Happy late birthday! Good luck with these last few days of pregnancy. Enjoy the time before the baby comes because life will never be the same again. We're thinking of you and hope everything goes well with the delivery and birth of your little boy.
Happy Birthday I am glad you are all doing well.
Happy Birthday! Such a sweet husband ... how thoughtful!
How fun! I love #24. Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy late birthday! You look great, Teigan! Can't wait to hear about a new baby :)
Post a Comment