8.19.2009

Babymoon

Wow, those were some good ideas . . . it's been fun checking through everyone's advice. Thank you!

Someone recommended documenting every moment leading up to baby and I gladly obliged.

and we took a little day trip:

*Peach Festival 2009*
in Nebraska City



With our "peck of peaches." It's been a tasty couple of weeks since. Somehow they taste better when you pick them yourself.

It's time for Arrested Development now so I'm signing off. More pictures to come . . .

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Yum! I didn't know there was a peach festival down there too! We've only been down there for the apple festival, which is fun too. Mmm, fresh peaches sound yummy!

Megan said...

Happy belated birthday and happy babymoon! And happy soon-to-be Baby Benson's birthday!

I'm really into grilled peaches cut up on grilled angel food cake (it sounds weird to grill this things, but it's awesome) with cool whip on top. SO GOOD.

Unknown said...

You really oughta tell me about these things...when was that? You guys are much better at making the most of Nebraska then we are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails