9.29.2008

Two


Two years ago today we were skipping out of the Logan Temple and so giddy that even being stranded on the I-15 and almost missing our own reception could not wipe the smile off my face. But we made it, only 30 minutes late, and partied the night away with our family and friends.




One year ago today, Tay was taking the LSAT as I nervously puttered around the house wondering what our future held. And that brings us to today.







Here we are in Nebraska of all places, settling in to our new life. Tay as a student and me as a sugar mamma. Taylor is pouring over his books and I am at the first day of my new job. Today we are celebrating two blissful years of marriage. I wonder what the next year will bring. But I can't wait to find out!


















We celebrated at the fair and rodeo on Saturday.











Then he surprised me with these:






And I gave him these:





He's a good one, that Taylor Benson! Cheers to two years.


And cheers to the many to come.

14 comments:

Shelf said...

Congratulations to the two of you!! I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday. Remember, we left the lunchin for our last Dr.'s appt and you thought I was in labor. By the way, where did you get a job?

Emilee Porter said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! You guys have had an adventurous 2 years. I can't wait to hear about Wicked! I'm so jealous ...

Fries Family said...

I really don't think you guys could be any cuter. It's almost nauseating. Not quite though, you're still ok. Congratulations.

Kira Jay said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you are having a good one! Where did you get your new job?

Fries Family said...

Our bikes are awesome, thanks for asking. That's cool you can walk on your foot again. But I love that you can't walk well enough to hide from the super. I wish I could have seen the scene take place.

Melissa said...

congrats! you two seem made for each other

Erin Page said...

Congrats Teigan and Taylor! You guys are sure cute and I hope you are enjoying the mid-west! Love ya!

Stacy Ellison said...

Happy Anniversary! You looked beautiful in all your pictures. i loved seeing them. Thanks for posting! How was the concert?

Stacy Ellison said...

Sorry! one more thought. i'm so jealous you have tickets for the game. have you been to one? they are so much fun. make sure to wear red! when we went i didn't and i think i was the only one in the entire stadium that didn't have it on. i felt so out of place. ENJOY!

the peine's said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how fast two years goes by! It's lovely isn't it?!

Kelly said...

Congrats you two! You are the cutest. I remember the day you got married, it was beautiful! Andy and I will celebrate 10 years on the 15th! crazy. Glad everything is going so well for you.

Miss(Michelle) said...

Congrats you two! Yall are the most adorable couple. Your pics look like they are straight out of a wedding magazine. Amazing photographer too. Glad I have those connections too...Lindsey you rock!
I love my life now..but wish I could just got back 10+ years ago when it was just hubby and I. I miss those "us" times. So cherish your alone time now. Children bring another whole level of joy and totally complete you...but it is nice to remember where you started from.
HUGS to you both.
Michelle

Lindsey Hale Photography said...

teigs!! i forgot to ask about the game!? HOW WAS IT!? was he so surprised about the tickets? thanks for your comment p.s.- isn't that dress to die for!

Brandi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You both are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails