
Maybe I adore my husband and secretly love it when he looks at me "all lovey" even as I roll my eyes and tell him to stop being a psycho.
Maybe I really really like Love Story and sing it at the top of my lungs whenever possible. It's a catchy little tune.
Maybe I still take full advantage of my handicapped pass (that sadly expires in two weeks) left over from the broken ankle. Maybe I feel guilty taking up a prime parking spot and limp into the store just in case anyone is watching. It might not work very well because I don't know how to fake limp. Husband has drawn the line at parking in the handicapped spot at church. Rude.
So maybe it was karma that made me drop an iron on my bare foot this morning resulting in a day of "honest limping" and a bloody toe.
And maybe I fell victim to what people call " holiday commercialism " and made everything heart-shaped last week. Sandwiches, marshmallows for hot chocolate, cookies, you name it. And maybe Tay ate his lunches by himself at school so that his friends wouldn't make fun of him.
No matter, pretty soon I will have a little bundle of love to impose my holiday joy on.
P.S. How cool is this? I am going to make a video like this someday.


13 comments:
I <3 your Love in a Box. And I'm obsessed with that video too and daydream about what song would play in the background of my stop motion video.
You are adorable! I love your heart theme. And also....Jordan got me that card last year! I saved it!
Interesting Teigan, but not as exciting as I expected from a title like "Confessions." ;)
you are adorable teig! I totally love it haha!
I love your holiday decorations..you are so cute! We are way close..have you been sick at all? I am getting a lot better, it's just been a long long process..we find out march 19th what we're having, and i'm so excited. What do you guys want?
Love ya and miss ya. I hope we can live closer, one day! haha.
Cute blog Teig! How's the pregnancy going? As for the video you want to make. I'll be your actress and you can tape me being in bed all day.
Hurray! Hurray! I am so excited for a little Benson baby. You were totally pregnant when I saw you last you sly little dog. This is fabulous news. Our little ones will be very close in age. How are you feeling? I am just thrilled for you guys. You will be the cutest parents. What a lucky little baby.
I love how into Valentines you got! You are going to be the cutest mama ever!
too great... love the hearts. I am just now finding out that you guys are expecting...CONGRATS! I am so excited for you. Are you finding out what you are having? Have you been sick? You will have to fill me in!
I am glad to see that I am not the only person who is slightly obsessed with holidays. Anyways I was just looking on the babyblog and notice that we are due the same time! I hope you are coming out this way this summer so we commiserate being crazy and pregnant all summer!
Keep doing all those lovely things for him...even if it seems silly. He will remember all your efforts...that is why I go overboard on holiday stuff too...b/c I want my kids to have those crazy memories...but you reminded me that I need to do those little things for my #1 love.
You guys are too cute.
Hey, I don't think I have your email...
I'm glad I finally made it over to your blog so I could find out the good news! Congrats on the baby to be! You'll be such fun parents :)
Post a Comment