If something's wrong with this picture, then Teigan's foot doesn't want to be right! (notice knee pointing north and toes pointing south). No drugs (yet) in this picture either, Teig is a crazy person. Sad to report her stuntman days are over after a freak (but spectacular) mountain biking incident. Ten (good looking) firemen came to her rescue and carried her down the mountain. Three- count 'em, three- broken bones in that ankle! 2 hours of surgery,an extremely supportive husband, a plate, and a bunch of screws will have her up and walking in no time, but until then she continues to prove her superior pain tolerance.- Taylor
21 comments:
oh my gosh. i hope you are doing ok. that sounds so painful, i hope you are ok.
we are praying for you. if you need anything at all, even some company during recovery, let us know.
again, you're in our prayers
Ahh! Teigan! That is crazy! I hope you are okay, what a girl to smile for pictures during such a time! Looks like the meds are doing their job!
Holy crap Teig! How in the world did you manage that? I work in an ER and dont very often get to see peoples legs looking like that. That is some accomplishment. Anyways hope you recovery quickly!
Well holy crap tough lady, that picture is pretty disturbing. I hope you are up and about soon and sheesh be careful. I do like the big smile with the messed up leg...way to go toughy.
Are you kidding me? Teigan you poor thing. I can't believe you have a smile on your face. As your neighbor (for not very much longer) call me if you need ANYTHING! Food, entertainment, movie rentals, whatever.
Oh my gosh! This looks so painful!!! I am bringing you a treat! No wonder Taylor didn't call us back last night.
Holy crap, you poor thing! That gives me chills! And look at you still giving thumbs up?! You must've had a good buzz off your own endorphins=). Good luck nursing your ankle back to health!
My mom told me about your accident! I hope that you are doing ok today! If you need anything let me know! Love you cuz!
holy gross! That looks bad! Hope you are doing ok, you are a trooper! Call if you need anything neighbor!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe that Teigan! I hope your doing ok, let us know if we can do anything (I'll be in the area!)
holy crap!! are you ok???I hope everything went well!! oh my goodness...enjoy a needed rest for a couple days though!!
OH my gosh!! Are you okay? I can't believe that happened to you!! Hang in there and enjoy the pain meds, ha ha.
Wow that looks like it hurts!!! How did you manage that? I hope you are doing okay and taking lots of good drugs for the pain!
Oh my goodness. Heidi told me and I was so concerned!!! I hope that you recover quickly and stay off those mountains!!!
:( that looks like a good one. We wish you a speedy recovery.
Yikes that just looks wrong! Sorry that happened. Good luck with recovering! I wish I could have seen the good looking firemen. You guys are so adventurous!
Oh man! Teigan I am so sorry! You are quite the trooper. Take it easy and get better quick!
Yikes, Teigan! You're not supposed to fall off the bike. Hopefully you feel better soon. Ouch ouch ouch!
wow! ouch is right! hope you're doing better!
i wish i had your pain tolearnce! i have to have drugs when im in labor. so i cant imagine the pain u had!
To answer your question, I just made the square collage (the one of pictures of Kipp, right?) in Photoshop=). P.S. This is comment number 20... holy cow!
Oh man Teigan...I'm sorry! That does not look like fun. Get better and you'll be mountain biking again in no time :)
Post a Comment