This trip is going to be different though . . . we are going on a humanitarian trip and could not be more excited! We are going to volunteer with the Foundation for Children in Need and help out with orphanages and other community projects.

So this is where you come in! The children are in desperate need of school supplies so we are loading up on scissors, paper, crayons, markers, pencils, pens, calculators, notebooks, etc. If you have any extra supplies laying around the house or just want to pick up an extra pack of crayons next time you're at the store, that would be a HUGE help to these children. If you don't have the time and just want to donate money, contact me and I'll do the shopping for you. We need to fill two 18 gallon bins full before we head down and need all the help we can get. Anything would be fabulous!

Let me know if you have any questions . . . and thanks in advance. We love you!
8 comments:
What a fun trip! We would LOVE to donate to your cause! I will tell everyone that comes over for the next BBQ that they need to bring school supplies too! You guys are so cool to do this!
oh Teigan you guys are such good people! I'll get you some supplies next time I'm at the store!
How exciting! I will totally donate for the cause! let me know how much and when I get it to you! Can we please hang out soon!
What an amazing opportunity! That is so exciting. I have a bunch of stuff but don't know how best to get it to you. We are having a bridal shower for Chris and Nikki in a couple of weeks...maybe we could solicit people to bring supplies to that. Very fun!
That is so awesome you guys are doing that! We have been trying to get to the DR for a while now (Brent served his mission there). When do you leave?
How amazing! How can we get this stuff to you? Do you ever see Kris and Jeff? We live pretty close to them. If not I can bring it out to you. I work up by Millcreek canyon a few times a week. Give me a call. I don't think I really want to put my phone number here, so email me and we'll figure it out. jjbowcutt@yahoo.com
Wow, you guys rock! What an awesome thing to do. I can't wait to hear about the trip. Good luck!
That's awesome what youre doing in the DR. I hope your ankle will be ready to go by then!!! Tia told me all about the big fall/break/surgery!!! I'm so sorry, that's a big bummer. We will have to come visit and bring food for ya soon. Well you get healed, happy 4th of july, hope you can still enjoy it!
Post a Comment