2.04.2009

Something Else to Celebrate

It seems there's something else to celebrate in the Benson household. 


New Books:



Another August Birthday:


New Grandkids:

And FINALLY, the second trimester!

We're just finishing up the first three months . . . and hoping that baby makes 3 at the end of the summer. We can't wait! 

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay -- now that the exciting news is out, we need to get some serious help figuring out what to call the soon to be Grandad Sco. Maybe Paw Paw like all our neighbors here in Looziana? How 'bout Bubba? X O

n.davis said...

SHUT UP!!!!!! I'm so Excited for you! WAY excited for you! When are you due?? I'm due August 2nd. haha. You need to scoot back on over to utah so we can do this together. haha. I'm way excited for you two! Man!!! October/november were a BUSY month for everyone, everyone is prego and due in August. haha.
love ya guys.

Brandi said...

YAY...congratulations! How exciting...you will be an excellent Mama!

Noel Family said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! How have you been feeling?

Julie said...

WHAT IN THE HECK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T TEASE ME!!!!! Are you really preggers?!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Finally, geez!!! I can't WAIT! Teigan you are going to be the cutest pregnant lady to ever walk the earth. Can't wait to talk to you, if it wasn't in the middle of the night there I'd call you right now. I'm calling you later don't worry. Love ya guys!

Kira said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy!!!

stacibee said...

Congratulations Teigan! There's nothing better than being a mommy!

Megan said...

Uh, excuse me?!?! Teigan!!!!! That is the cutest news I've heard all day. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have to post pictures of your baby bump. That is so exciting! You are going to be the coolest mom. More exclamation points!!!!!

Hayley Neil said...

Yippee! Congrats! You are going to be such a cute pregnant gal and the best little mom ever! I love your creative little announcement and posts! We are so excited for you guys!

Elyse said...

Hooray! Congrats! That is awesome!

Kira Jay said...

Oh my Gosh!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you two!! Our babies can be friends!

Monique and Michael said...

22 to 1...that cracks me up. Wonder who he/she will be getting more attention from???

Mauren said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!

Whitney said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?! OH MY GOSH!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! I honestly can't contain my excitement right now! You guys are going to make the BEST/CUTEST parents EVER!!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations, so are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!! SUPER EXCITING! YOU GUYS WILL BE GREAT PARENTS!!!!!!!

the peine's said...

Congrats!!!!!! How exciting for you both! Erika Wolfgramm is pregnant too & also due in August. Congrats again!

Jade and Michael said...

Yah for the little Benson coming! I am excited for you both! Love you.

Lance and Ariel said...

WHAT??? you tricky little thing...Congrats!! Thats so wonderful!! I hope i have some good advice about it all here shortly!!!!! YEAH!!!

The Beasley Family said...

Congratulations, Teigan!!! I'm due in August, too (the 3rd). That is such exciting news!

Jason and Holly said...

I stalked your blog through Facebook as well. Congratulations! August seems like a popular time for a baby- I'm due on the 16th.

Anonymous said...

Leave it to you to break your news in the most creative way I have ever seen...CONGRATS! It really is true that you will be the freaking cutest pregnant mama ever! Yeah!

jeremyandleslie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting Teigan! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I"m sure there will be a creative blog post announcing it!
Love the t-shirts! You are too cute!

The Church's said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! Congratulations!! It took me a while to figure it out. I a so excited for you guys. When are you due? Abby is an August baby too.

Brandi Doss said...

I finally got to the fun blog announcement and am excited for you guys all over again!!! How I love your funny questions by txt message and those crazy thoughts in your pregnant head. They totally make my day so keep em comin'. Love being here in middle america with the both of you and having someone to go through such trying/fun events in our lives with. Yeah for baby Huxtable...I mean Benson:)

Kelly said...

Congratulations! That is sooo exciting! Keep us posted on all of the details! Love you guys!

Sara and Company said...

Well, look at you two....or I guess three!!! That is so fantastic! I truly hope everything is going well so far, although I'm sure that little one is already showing you who's going to be the boss for the rest of your lives! Congrats!!!

Tia Bowen Films said...

BABY!!!!!!!!!! baby. hi baby.

Heather said...

BENSONS!!!! OH my word! I am so thrilled for you two. HOW EXCITING. Congrats!!!

Emilee Porter said...

YAY! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you two. You are going to make the cutest parents!

Unknown said...

Wow, look at all the love you're getting! It seems to me that this will be one spoiled baby ;) Congrats :)

Shelf said...

Yeah, we are so excited for the two of you. 3 months...that means you were pregnant when we got together at Paul & Court's! I hope you are feeling well.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Congratulations!!!!

Jill Bowcutt said...

No way! I'm so happy for you! And you guys will seriously be the cutest parents EVER! Congrats!

Tiana said...

Congratulations Teigan! I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling? I hope your pregnancy is going well...

CrzyJess said...

Congratulations Teigan! Any preference on boy or girl???

The Smith Family said...

I'm just now seeing this! Congrats you guys! It'll be fun to have another baby in the ward!:)

Foulgers said...

Yippppeeee, I secretly already knew, no thanks to Tia. But I'm so excited for you two. It was funny about a month ago I was going to write you a comment telling you that you needed to get knocked up already...and I think T told me that very same day, kinda ironic. Congratulations, good luck, keep us posted.
Michelle

Courtney ♥ said...

I am thrilled everyone knows!!! I love the shirts you guys made. What is the due date again? I think our trip might have to be during the summer to Omaha or perhaps the Fall so we can see the new arrival. Any inklings on boy or girl. I thought both times they were boys and it turned out I was right. Cant wait to see a pregnant belly on you.

Chris and Jessie said...

Okay, so I'm horrible at keeping up with the blog thing. I just saw your news and CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you. Tis the season for babies! Horray for the second trimester! Hope you are all doing well!

Clark Family said...

I am so excited! I am gald gabe bought you a test and saved us all a trip to the ER. Crazy! I am so excited for yall! i cant wait to see what a cute baby you are going to have! you really have no idea how much you will love your kids until they come! They are so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails