We've got a lot of change coming over the next couple of months. One of the biggest events will be my parents moving to Tokyo in May! I am thrilled for them (they have always wanted to go international) and a little sad for me and le' bebe. New Orleans is just a little bit closer. But we'll make it work and it will be a good excuse to head back to Japan and mingle with my Harajuku girls again.
Plus, I seriously think it increases the chances of our baby looking like this:

What do you think?

17 comments:
That picture is seriously hillarious...poor baby!!! Okay, now this all makes sense. I saw on facebook people kept saying congrats on the upcoming move to Tokyo and I was so confused. Now that I know its your parents it makes so much more sense...I didn't think Taylor would be transfering Law Schools to Japan!!!
A- your parents moving to Tokyo...seriously so awesome! they will do great!
B- if your baby looks like that I think grandpa would tell you that he finally got his football player grandchild hah
Tokyo?! How cool! That'll be a great excuse to visit. And please, make your baby look like that. If I had a baby like that then I'd just play with its cheeks all day long.
I LOVED when my parents lived in Tokyo. Granted, I was fresh out of college and not freshly preggo (how are YOU feeling?). Get that baby a passport!
And I demand a Kingwood baby shower Fillie reunion, by the way.
I love that picture! I definitely think it will increase your chances! You are so funny! Hope you are feeling okay.
Japan?! How cool! That is on my list of places I really want to visit. . . and if your baby looks like that then you are lucky! Nothing better than baby cheekies you need to squeeze and kiss 24/7.
if baby looks like that i will be the proudest aunt in the world.
This may be nasty, but those checks look like a pair of engorged brests minus the nipples. Sorry, got to prepare ya for whats to come :). Love ya
Sorry can't spell, Breasts.
are they seriously moving there? wow that is crazy! can't believe that soo soon you will be finding out what you are having. I can't wait!
okay so that picture made me laugh! just what i needed today! :)
not so skinny - just fat to start out with :) ha ha
yep we found a house. It's all gone by so quickly. It is in our ward, like seriously 200 ft. from where we live now. I am really excited!
Hey I was going to tell you - I HIGHLY suggest you take birthing classes if you have the chance. Danny and I signed up for a 6 week class at the hospital and it has been so great. I think you would really like something like that!
Those look like my babys cheeks...okay not her cheeks on her face...but on her cute little bum. I would love for those things to be sticking out all day to smooch on. So you would truly be lucky if you had cheeks like that to smooch everyday.
Sorry for your parents moving. That really stinks. But I know you can tough it out.
Hugs to you and the seed.
wow.. the time is coming soon for your parents to leave! that will be exciting to go and venture in Japan.. how fun!
I took Candace to see the Harajuku area. That was entertaining! I always love catching up on your blog. You two seem to enjoy every moment in life!
Even though you will miss your folks, we are so thrilled to have them come over this way!
Japan holy cow? How long? Mixed emotions I bet! I always love catching up on your blog you two the coolest things. Can't wait to find out if the little Benson is a boy or a girl!
that is a very interesting photo.
Post a Comment