So this was over a month ago, but we loved having
Monique and baby Kyler in town for a few days. I had so much fun. There's just something about catching up with a bestie and being able to snuggle a newborn baby.


Rain kept us inside for a while so we made some shirts for her three princesses to wear in their family picture:


Thanks again for coming Mo, I quite like you. A lot.
P.S. We missed you Jade and Erika!
6 comments:
not bad.
you look so natural holding the baby :)
Teig, do you know od any good Dermatologists in Salt Lake? I am not real pleased with mine.
You guys look great with a baby! Can't wait till you have one!
oh Teigan, I am such a loser...shame on me for not sending you the pics yet. I blame Michael for buying a not so great wireless card for the computer that only allows me on the internet long enough to sign onto my email. I will be sure to get on him :) and send the pictures
i miss my friend teigan and monique.
you look good with a baby.
Post a Comment