6.09.2008

His Future's so Bright . . .

He's gotta wear shades! So it's been a busy week for the Bensons. We started out the week in Omaha, Nebraska checking out Creighton. No Omaha pictures because our trip consisted of us running around trying to get to know the area and find a place to live. Then it was off to Sand Hollow for the annual boating trip with lots of Springers, Bruses, Sawyers, Bowcutts, Burghardts, Belchers, Behle's, and on and on. We had a great time (with great people) and got burnt to a crisp (I am the worst aesthetician ever). We were also able to cross this hike off of our hike list at Zions. Amazing. And, as always, Grandma Mac was the perfect host. We love her. Thanks to everyone for a fantastic trip! It was a great way to kick off summer. Sorry for the overload of pictures!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Tay wakesurfing... thanks Rachelle!






Half of us




On the way up. . .


The view from the top!


And the big news for the Bensons . . . it's finally decided . . . Creighton Law School it is! So as of August 1st, we are officially Nebraska bound!
















We've got lots to cram in between now and then, but we are so excited to get started on this new adventure.

An adventure full of corn.

20 comments:

Jade and Michael said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys! But yet so sad, I will miss you guys! Lets have a part before you leave! Do you need any help packing and such? Let me know! Congrats again!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Nebraska, eh? I've driven through there many a time... what glorious country. Just kidding on the sounding gay, but really Congratulations! And looks like your boating trip was fun... I'm so jealous! Take care of that burn!! It'll be a golden tan in no time.

Whitney said...

NEBRASKA BOUND? I'm not sure if you've thought this through yet, but Denver is on the way to Nebraska.... so you could come stay for a few days! That would be so much fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun to see you guys in St. George I am still suffering from the sun burn! Ha!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

What great pictures of your trip. Very exciting that ya'll are going to Creighton. Brody got accepted for dent school but we decided not go...too bad...how fun would if have been if we were there though? Together again at last.

Kira Jay said...

Congrats! Welcome to being a law school wife! The land of corn huh? We almost went to a corn state too (Iowa) but opted for the south instead (mostly for scholarship purposes and more interesting things to see). Looks like your trip was fun! I wish I could go boating! Let us know if you need any first year law school advice!

Julie said...

wahoo! Now you can sing the Counting Crows song Omaha.... my favorite! and sunburns are the worst, that sucks. See you guys SOON!

Emilee Porter said...

Even though I am super happy for you guys ... I am so mad that you are leaving me!!!! No, it will be great for you - I just don't know who I will talk to all day! Maybe we will come visit you in the land of corn.
Cute pics!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Nebraska sounds like so much fun!!!! Although, you will be coming back after the first year....right....right!!! I am so giddy right now!!!!

Sara and Company said...

Wow....what an incredible trip. We did not go on near enough of those while we were kidless and in school. And congrats on the upcoming move and school. You already look like your ready to show them what you've got....and they'll love it! Fun fun!

CHMomma said...

well nebraska is a little closer to texas! congrats on law school and good luck

Chambers Family said...

Congrats! Creighton will be great...:) We need to see you guys before you go

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! It was great to see you guys. I am excited for you guys. Good Luck in your new adventure!

Jill Bowcutt said...

I'm so jealous of your hike! You should have told me so I could tag along. (Of coarse I would have slowed you down drasically). It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. I wish we could have hung out a little more.

Stacia Cummings said...

You guys are the cutest! I love your blog. Great Pics. It seriously was great to see guys again. It better not be the last time.

Heather said...

That is SOOOO exciting! Nebraska bound!!! Congrats Tay. Teig...your hair is getting so long!!! Looks adorable.

Dan and Dee said...

Your hike looked like one Dan would enjoy. You know how to have fun!
Good luck at school Taylor!

kdance said...

Yay! Isn't it so great to finally know where you're going? Dave knows a bunch of people who went to Creighton Law. It was just 2 hours from where we lived. I'm so jealous that you'll have a temple so close! We always had to drive to Omaha or Nauvoo. You will love law school. The MIdwest rocks! I miss it so much!

Tia and Cam said...

jealous! those are amazing pictures... yeah for summer fun, that we can't have. glad you are taking advantage of it though.

Tia and Cam said...

p.s. congrats on being a bronzed babe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails