4.11.2008

That's what she said. . .




Thursday nights just got better . . . Michael, Dwight, Jim, and Pam are finally back! It seriously felt like a holiday today, I'm actually a little offended that we didn't get the day off! So instead we had an Office Party to celebrate the return of Dunder Mifflin. The most important guest of the night (besides Addy, Holden Jade, Crystal, Michael, and Casey, of course) was Dwight the bobblehead, who kept us company during the strike. Beet salad anyone?

10 comments:

Chambers Family said...

It is great to have Thursdays back.... I felt bad for Michael last night on the show...seriously, what happened to the days when he was just an idiot and I didnt feel bad for him? Dwight, as always was in TRUE form! love it :)

Tay and Teigan said...

I know, it was a little too heavy for me. I had anxiety over the dysfunction of the night!

Kira Jay said...

Loved being able to watch a new episode of the office last night! Hopefully your party was less awkward! Looks like you had fun!

Jade and Michael said...

I love it! Will you email me some of the pictures...

Brandi said...

We too are very glad for the return! It looks like you guys had a blast. Where did you get that bobblehead of Dwight???

kdance said...

Ah, yes--it feels so good to have The Office back! I just have 4 words for you:
"Snip snap! Snip snap!"

Julie said...

What is this office everyone keeps talking about? SN

Heather said...

I wanted to die of awkwardness on Thursday night, but yes, we are happy to be back to watching the office... where things make sense.

Emilee Porter said...

k you really do have people from all of the world looking at your blog! that thing is so cool.

Unknown said...

Fun time fun times....thats what she said.....I don't get the beet salad....did I miss something in that episode?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails