1. What is your husband's name? Jon Taylor Benson. Just in case you are wondering... he is Mormon.

2.Who eats more? Tay. Unless we are talking about Frosted Mini Wheats.
3. Who said I love you first? I can't remember! We had already said I love you as friends and so the transition into i LOVE you was kind of iffy. But just for my ego I'll go ahead and say Taylor.
4. Who is taller? Definitely Tay... there was something in that West Jordan water... it grew tall boys!
5. Who is smarter? Probably Tay. He knows the most random things. Except when it comes to multi-tasking. But if you are ever playing Trivial Pursuit you want him on your team!
6. Who is more sensitive? Taylor is pretty sensitive! He catches the sentiment of things and is good at soaking them up. Although random commercials can definitely hit me. Has anyone seen that meth commercial about sisters where Sarah Mclachlan is singing? Gets me every time.
7. Who does the laundry? I do. Sometimes Tay remembers to put his clothes NEAR the hamper but that's as close as it gets. Works for me though, I am pretty picky about laundry.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tay does. Yes, closets still scare me.
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? It's pretty even lately. Tay is a great cook! He is fabulous at breakfast foods. But lately all I ever want to eat is cereal.
11. What meals do you cook together? Ooh probably our go-to is Tilapia and sweet potatoes. Soo soo yummy and easy.
12. Who is more stubborn? Oh gosh, that's a toss up. We are both so stubborn. Tay is a nicer form of stubborn though.
13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? Tay. He's the only one who is ever wrong! :)
14. Who is more clean? Ha. Most definitely me. But Taylor is so randomly picky. He could care less if the bed is made but when it comes to hanging things on the wall he meticulously measures everything out and could spend hours drawing up a "game-plan."

15. Who has more siblings? Taylor. He is one of 6. So we get to enjoy lots of nieces and nephews!
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both have a leg in.
17. What do you like to do together? Everything. . . we love music, traveling, road trips, and playing games. Summer is the best because we get to hike and go mountain biking and all that fun stuff together. Thursday nights are our date nights where we take the night off from the crazy rest of the workweek and do whatever. It's great. We are also big people watchers.
18. Who eats more sweets? This could be a touchy subject... but probably Tay. He thinks I'm crazy because I buy gross candy so that it looks cute but we aren't tempted to eat it. That's my problem. . . if there are peanut m&m's around i will polish them off in 5 seconds. Or ben and jerry's. Or key lime pie. Or texas sheet cake. Are you seeing the problem here?

19. Guilty pleasures? Hmmmm . . . extreme wii tennis tournaments, popcorn, thursday night date nights, Hatch's chocolate, sunday naps, vacations . . . the list goes on and on.
20. How did you meet? Utah state... hung with the same group of friends... and we dated eachother's friends. I was set on him marrying my best friend.
21. Who asked who out first? Tay asked me. Although I didn't accept that it was a date at first. He had been my friend for so long that it kind of grossed me out to think of it like that.
22. Who kissed who first? Tay kissed me. After our "City Christmas date" where he took me to Bambara and the ballet. I guess he thought he had earned it by sitting through the Nutcracker with me.
23. Who proposed? Tay did! He had the whole house decorated with different things that had significance in our relationship. It's a long story. But he totally surprised me, made my favorite food (he knew the real way to my heart), and sang me a song he had written on the guitar. I was in such shock I don't remember much!
24. Best features? He has the prettiest blue eyes and long, thick eyelashes!
25. What is his best quality? Tay is so easygoing. You put him anywhere and he fits in and is happy. He finds simple ways to be content. I'm a lucky lucky girl!
I tag Stacy, Emilee, Jade, Crystal, Julie, Ashlee, Rachel, Whitney, and Sarahbeth. xoxoxoxo
15 comments:
With a name like that, I would've NEVER guessed Taylor is Mormon! The whole perfectly hanging stuff on the wall thing must be a guy thing. It's probably just an excuse to use every possible tool they can, though.
How cute was that? I am really bummed that we missed you wedding after seeing all those pics... you guys are the best. I didnt know that Tay was fron WJ.. was he a jag? We were big rivals with their high school(go MINERS) lets get together SOON!xoxo
are you pregnant? You like to eat lots of cold cereal lately and the meth commercial makes you cry. Sounds very fishy to me!
ps i love love love your wedding pictures. you guys are too cute and I too am super bummed we had to miss it.
That was so fun to read! I don't know if Tay remember this, but one summer we played Trivial Pursuit on the grass at Oakridge, me and Tay were partners and we ROCKED!!!
Looking at your wedding pictures makes me wish that I could have been there for that. You looked so beautiful! I'll get my tag up soon :)
That's hilarious that you said you're still afraid of closets. Okay, confession...I am too! I'm also afraid of showers with the curtain closed.
Hmmm, you seem to be eating a lot of cereal. Are you announcing something here??? :)
Ha, ha! I just noticed Julie's comment. Looks like we're on the same page. I also second that love your wedding pics and am super sad we couldn't be there :(
Hey Teigan! Love your blog! And all your pictures are super cute.. you always look beautiful in your pics, very photogenic! This was a way cute post too!
That is a really nice "tributr" to Taylor. HE sounds like a pretty amazing guy after reading that. I love the singing a song he wrote for you when he proposed. Super cute!
Tay sounds great! I am going to retag you in two years when you are out of your newly wed stage....just kidding (kindof)
Hey girl! Went private so email me your email address at mlasharp@gmail.com! Hope your doing good!
Teigan, you two are adorable, I'm excited to party with you at Tia's wedding and even more excited cause we have to play this summer! You guys are such a fun, good-looking, adventurous couple....and so are we. So lets get together. :)
Post a Comment