3.24.2008

Easter Weekend

We had a whirlwind of a weekend... here are a few highlights... notice most of it has to do with eating!

Cheesecake Factory and the Desert Star with our Texas people


A deliciously festive Easter dinner with the Scoffield cousins in Tremonton


Adorable baby Mia


Benson Easter Celebration... Meg is wowing us with her perfect pitch


Don't worry Tay sounded good too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kipp and Ashlee said...

My kind of weekend... eating and singing. Well, not really the singing part because I have a horrible voice. Unless people aren't around, then I sing my little heart out. P.S. I LOVE the picture you have at the top of your blog. So cute!

Anonymous said...

yes, my kind of weekend as well. eating and singing and eating! you are always on the go!

Unknown said...

Tay looks like he is a GREAT singer...! If you guys love eating and singing, and Casey and I love eating and singing we should all eat and sing together more....lets plan something!

Julie said...

i did see a porche! it wasn't yellow unfortunately otherwise I probably would have waited at the car for Edward to come back.

Anyway your hair is so pretty! I love it, it always looks so perfect, no fair! cute cute pics!

Brandi said...

Teigan...how are you??? Congratulations on the wedding...you looked absolutely beautiful! I'm glad to see you have a blog...its fun, huh? I can't believe everyone is finally catching up with Miller and I :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails