So speaking of Planet Earth, I think we could all learn a thing or two from the birds. Watch as the male bird gets ready to attract a mate by tidying up his house and then performing his dance. Seriously, who can resist a clean house and a tap dance?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is hilarious. Love it. So when are we going to eat popcorn?
by the way I love that pic of you and Taylor looking at the city! How cute! And you're not doomed as a mom, all the people that commented are all moms already so they know what to look for :). I guess it takes a moms eye to see something beautiful in the blob of an ultrasound! Don't worry, you'll have it when you have a baby in your tummy!
Thanks for saying hi on our blog! It's so fun to "see" you again! I love blogging as well. You and your hubbie are too cute! I saw you on Studio 5 awhile go - what a fun surprise! Sounds like you have a fun job! I also checked out Lindsey's photography website - she's amazing but I absolutely loved your wedding pictures! You are by far the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen! Tell your mom I say hi back!
5 comments:
That is hilarious. Love it. So when are we going to eat popcorn?
by the way I love that pic of you and Taylor looking at the city! How cute! And you're not doomed as a mom, all the people that commented are all moms already so they know what to look for :). I guess it takes a moms eye to see something beautiful in the blob of an ultrasound! Don't worry, you'll have it when you have a baby in your tummy!
I love Planet Earth too. And what, does Tay not keep a clean house? Because I know he has moves.
The kids gave Dan the Planet Earth collection. Good stuff!
About birds, the males are the pretty ones as well...hmmm works for me.
Thanks for saying hi on our blog! It's so fun to "see" you again! I love blogging as well. You and your hubbie are too cute! I saw you on Studio 5 awhile go - what a fun surprise! Sounds like you have a fun job! I also checked out Lindsey's photography website - she's amazing but I absolutely loved your wedding pictures! You are by far the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen!
Tell your mom I say hi back!
Post a Comment