4.18.2008

My little T all grown up.



Ok I just HAVE to post these... we are a week away from the wedding and there will be a million posts to come but I HAD to post some sneak previews of my gorgeous little sis and give props to Lindsey my bestest photographer friend. This whole thing is making me want to get married all over again. Is that so much to ask for? Stay tuned for more. . .

8 comments:

Jade and Michael said...

Oh my gosh she looks so pretty! I love the pictures! She looks so grown up...I remember when she was the young girl modeling for me with a side ways mohawk...

Jade and Michael said...

and I agree... I makes me want to have another wedding!

Kira said...

Aww! She looks amazing! I LOVE the shoes! lol! Tell Lindsey she did an amazing job!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I love those pictures! It makes me so sad because my wedding pictures did not turn out at all! I think my photographer was having an off-day. Tell your sister she looks gorgeous!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

wow, I love those pictures. She is beautiful...it must run in the family. Tell your sister and congrats. I miss your sweet family.

Julie said...

WOW she is beautiful!! How fun, weddings are the best.

Emilee Porter said...

Her bridals are beautiful! Your friend does amazing work!

CHMomma said...

love love love those shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails