2. We completed a marathon! Ok, so we didn't actually run one, we did the Salt Lake City bike tour on our bikes. But still, we dragged ourselves out of bed at 4 AM to ride 26 miles. I would HIGHLY recommend it to everyone next year. It was so much fun! And hats off to those who actually ran it, seriously they are so inspiring.
3. We've been able to see lots of friends and family at wedding parties. And we are getting fabulous new inlaws next week.
4. After a tasty BBQ courtesy of Shirley and Cal, we got to take Tia through her first temple session in the Logan Temple, the same place Taylor and I got married a year and a half ago!
5. After the temple we ate at Juniper Takeout, only one of my favorite restaurants in L-town. Just so you know, the Turkey daily special is just as good as it used to be.
6. I taught my dad to shimmy. My dad busted a move at our wedding and with Tia's approaching, it was time to get back on the groove train.






8 comments:
wow, busy weekend! That bike ride sounded like you had a blast. you all are all so gorgeous. must run in the family.
The bike ride sounds like it was fun! Tell Tia Congratulations for me she is a beautiful bride!
We really want to come to Utah this summer but i'm not sure if we will be able to! I love Utah in the summer because of all the outdoors activities, i'll be sad if we don't get to come! Are you guys staying in Utah next year? We should hang out next time we come!
Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! And I am so proud that you did a bike marathon with a mountain bike! ha ha :) Just think you probably burned like 2,000 calories - that means you don't have to even worry about points this week :)
those pictures at the marathon lookd fun! Maybe we could set up a fun run to find the cure of rabies? I think that will go well :) You guys look great!
I can't believe Tia is old enough to get married! I feel so old myself! Cute pictures! I loved Tia's bridals! I so wish I had had Lindsey do mine a few years ago. Hey, I have to go private on my blog so if you want to stay in touch, go to my blog to read how. Thanks Teigan! Tell your mom I said hi!
Hey you two! I finally found you! I had tried after Easter, but must have remembered your blog name wrong. I have loved skimming over your fun life together. You are both just darling!
Sounds like you'll be having quite the busy week. Best of luck with everything.
Sara (Davis) Sandburg
Loved seeing your dad dancing. He looks happy and like it was a fun day!
Tia is darling-you kids are growing up so fast, or we are growing old even faster...something like that!
Best wishes at the wedding--javascript:void(0)
Publish Your Comment
hello to the fam!
Lewis ran another marathon last weekend...the boy loves to run! ugh
Clint's wife is in the hospital as I type, having a baby!!!! The BEST part of being old...being grandparents!
Post a Comment