Ok. This is getting ridiculous. You and your sister are two of the prettiest brides I have EVER seen. It looks like her wedding was as amazing as yours!
Hey Teigan! It's so good to hear from you. My husband and I just moved to Prague for missions work. Where are you guys living now? Beautiful wedding, by the way.
Teigan! I can't believe Tia got married I still think of everyone as little kids. I linked to your blog from Stacy's...you have such cute pics. Dig it. By the way, HOLY six degrees of separation...Mrs.Beasley above is married to the first boy I ever kissed when I was 12 and lived in Norway...um, say hi to Matt for me? That is so freaking weird.
Yeah I hate/love looking at other people's wedding photos because it does make me want to get married again. It should just be a common thing for couples to get married 3 or 4 times throughout the course of their marriage.
19 comments:
Hey! I am glad you found us! Looks like your sister had a fun lesson. By the way I LOVED your lesson on Sunday!
Tia looked so pretty!! That also looks like it was a lot of fun!
I don't think the people at my reception looked like they had as much fun as they did at your sister's. I love the picture of you and Taylor!!!!
Those pictures are great....I especially love the one of you busting a move, I picture the song "in da club". nothing like a little 50 cent :)
It looks like such a wonderful, happy, and so incredibly fun day! What a fun family you have. Congratulations!
Ok. This is getting ridiculous. You and your sister are two of the prettiest brides I have EVER seen. It looks like her wedding was as amazing as yours!
Looks like a way fun wedding! I love that picture of you and Tay, fun shoes and hair! Everyone looked great especially your sis!
This weekend was so fun, it was fun to hang out with you and your family is the best. Yay for cam and tia, we really couldn't be happier. xoxo
Tia has grown up!!! She looks so beautiful and I LOVED her colors. Your dresses were way cute! I love the dancing pic....so Teigan!
Hey Teigan! It's so good to hear from you. My husband and I just moved to Prague for missions work. Where are you guys living now? Beautiful wedding, by the way.
I love the pics! Tia looked so beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!
You guys all look great! You and your sister seem really close, you guys look alike too! It looks like you all had a blast!
Teigan! I can't believe Tia got married I still think of everyone as little kids. I linked to your blog from Stacy's...you have such cute pics. Dig it. By the way, HOLY six degrees of separation...Mrs.Beasley above is married to the first boy I ever kissed when I was 12 and lived in Norway...um, say hi to Matt for me? That is so freaking weird.
Yeah Tia and Cam! What a party! She looked so beautiful!! Jowin was in love with her dress! (like mother like daughter I guess!)
I am so glad you have a blog! We can keep up with you guys this way.
Looks like the wedding was a great day. Beautiful Tia!
how fun! your sister looks so pretty!
Awesome pictures! Love your sister's gown, and love your green dress with yellow shoes!
Yeah I hate/love looking at other people's wedding photos because it does make me want to get married again. It should just be a common thing for couples to get married 3 or 4 times throughout the course of their marriage.
Post a Comment