5.13.2008

San Francisco Treat(s)

Tay had an interview with McGeorge Law School in Sacramento so we decided to make a weekend of it! We spent a day with Uncle Lindy and Kathy exploring the campus and watching Lindy's court room action, and then met up with Paul and Courtney in San Francisco for the weekend! Like most of our trips (or life), we based all activities around eating.



Giants game! Good seats, good food, good company.



Mom this one's for you . . . Popcorn in cotton candy. Yum.



The highlight for Court and me . . . Kara's cupcakes. Tasted great and looked even cuter. Taylor does not truly appreciate the greatness of good looking cupcakes.



Alcatrez! We loved the headsets and cool history. Thanks Em!





Wouldn't be a proper California trip without In-N-Out.




Wouldn't be a proper San Fran trip without a sourdough bread on Fisherman's Wharf and of course the Golden Gate Bridge.



After we got home we went to the Bee's game to celebrate a late Mother's Day with Mamma B and the Benson clan.

We had the best time! It will be interesting to see where we end up for law school!

15 comments:

Ashley and Devon said...

Teigan,

I love your blog! I saw the link on the Jones' blog. You look great! I hope all is well. Tell your parents hi from me!

-Ashley Vincent

Heather said...

I love SF! It's such a fun city. Almost like a clean NYC. Good luck with choosing a school.

Emilee Porter said...

LOVE the pics! You look adorable. I think that you should choose BYU for a law school. Any other school and I am going to be ticked :)

Jade and Michael said...

We have the same sweatshirt... Gotta love H&M....

Jillyn said...

Fun trip! SF would be a great place for school! Good luck with all that! It is very exciting!
Oh I have to tell you, yours is the first blog that I can actually stand the music and don't rush to turn it off. So good choice, and thanks!

Julie said...

oooh fun! I've never been to San Fran... I'm patiently waiting go go there! It'll be fun to see where you guys go, my request is that you go somewhere like this so that we can come and visit! Cute pics and I am SO jealous that you ate In-n-out! and those cupcakes looked amazing too. mmm now i'm hungry! thanks a lot!

Jo said...

Wow -- these pictures make me hungry! I just popped my own batch of popcorn, but alas . . . no cotton candy in sight! So glad ya'll had a fun trip! X O

Foulgers said...

FUN, Don't you love that place...that's my turf you know!? So if you get a go-a-head with that school will you go there?! Well you should cause porter and I will be there in the fall. looks like you had a great time, GO GIANTS!

Chambers Family said...

That looks SOOO FUN!!! Reading your blog really gave me a jones for in-n-out... yum :)

Unknown said...

ohhhh...the memories. I miss San Fran ( not as much for Sacramento)....we're crossing our fingers for ya!!!

Dan and Dee said...

I am salivating just reading your blog and seeing the pictures. That is so unfair-we have burger mania here in Yuzhno. They must put tvp (for you young-uns, that's textured vegetable protein) to use less meat in your burger. Ugh, it is horrible!
I am coming to the states in two weeks...wish I could hit an In and Out! but will have to settle for Sonic, which sounds great-maybe even Fudruckers!

Lance and Ariel said...

hello! i love the pictures, you guys are so cute. i just had to tell you that you were in my dream last night...you told me i need botox. I hope its not a sign i'm getting too old :) hope you guys are doing great!

Lance and Ariel said...

hello! i love the pictures, you guys are so cute. i just had to tell you that you were in my dream last night...you told me i need botox. I hope its not a sign i'm getting too old :) hope you guys are doing great!

Kelly said...

Hi cute Bensons! I got to your blog from Corey and Rachelle's. I love your blog! Looks like your doing awesome! We now have a blog if you would like to check us out. It's cedarcityspringers.blogspot.com. Put us on your friends list and keep us posted! Let us know when your coming south. Love ya

Courtney ♥ said...

Way fun trip!!! I also loved the city, food and friends. I just keeping thinking about those yummy cupcakes:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails