8.23.2011

Hot August Nights

We do most of our grocery shopping in Reno (about 90 minutes away). Lovelock has a tiny grocery store, but it's hard to find a lot of the things we regularly use so we make the trek "to town" and load up. For some reason using the term "going to town" just really tickles me pink, so I tend to overuse it.

We made a Costco run a few weeks ago and decided to check out Hot August Nights -- the huge car show/festival that takes over Reno every August. B screamed "cars" over and over, and Taylor and I thoroughly enjoyed the people watching. It was a lot of fun in the sun.



This last picture makes me laugh. Beckham was so excited he thought it would be a good idea to kick the car. Taylor captured my face as I tried to prevent it from happening again. I think the biker dudes were on to us.

And that brings us to that time of year again! We're all turning a year older! We just returned from a fabulous trip to Lake Tahoe, kicking off our month of merriment. 

Lake Tahoe = merriment. More to come!

1 comment:

Jacob said...

oh my gosh, i just died at that last pic with the explanation!!! that is so hilarious. i love that because he was so excited, he wanted to kick it! hahahahah. perfect. you guys are my fav. and you are so freakin cute. so glad you went to tahoe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails