1.13.2011

From the desk of Beckham T. Benson

Dear Mom,

I love you. So I like to leave you surprises all around the house.  That way you will never have to wonder.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

And, I typed this all up for you on your laptop.


You're welcome! 

At Grandma Kathy's in Tabiona.
Love, Beckham

11 comments:

Cade + Tosha said...

ha ha! how fun for you teig! he's such a cutie.

Cade + Tosha said...

oh and p.s. I love your blog design. simple. clean. awesome.

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh, that was the cutest post ever! What a sweet face :)

Tia and Cam said...

Oh jeez, I giggled all the way through this. He's a little squints. I was telling cam last night all about my conversation with Beck today because Cam thinks his language is so funny. You should've taken a picture of his dirty diaper and said "Exhibit E" just sayin.

Melissa said...

Love this! He's such a cutie!

Melissa said...

Alas nothing is safe, just wait for potty training and then you will be finding all sorts of loving surprises : ) I love the last pic what a sweet face.

Monique and Michael said...

can you please bring him home to texas??? I have a happy yellow room with a pretty darn comfy bed waiting for your return!

Ashley Wood said...

Ok how darling is he?? Oh my gosh he is handsome! I had the same toilet incident happen just a couple of days ago. This age is so fun, but oh so busy!

Jade and Michael said...

I love him. I love you.
I can't believe how big he is getting!

Unknown said...

HA! I just love exhibit D. I'm gonna miss you guys! That's why you need to move with us to Denver.

The Patterson's said...

Super fun having kids that leave you surprises. Exhibit D was my favorite. Beckham is so dang cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails