Law school wasn't in the plans when we got married but I am glad it turned out this way. As Tay works through his busiest and last semester of school, it's definitely bittersweet . We have really enjoyed the past few years. Even the crappy parts. They are still crappy, but at the end of the day it gets us a little closer to where we want to be. So I guess that makes it enjoyable :). The application process has started and in a few months we could be living anywhere. I LOVE that. Times they are a changin. Here's to the future!
http://happymonsters.tumblr.com
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

7 comments:
What a wonderful and exciting time, I hope it all goes well for you two.
To the future! Clink (now we drink from our glasses)
I DO NOT love that. Okay, so you know I really do, but I hate the thought of all my friends leaving. Oh, by the way I have secretly been sabotaging all Taylor's job applications out of Nebraska... don't hate me! I'm being selfish!
I sure am glad you guys moved here....crossing my fingers you come with us to Denver.
I can't believe you've already been out there that long! Where do you guys want to end up?
hooray! how exciting for you guys! my husband is planning on law school for the fall... oh boy...
but your post gives me a little hope!
Post a Comment