5.13.2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

In mid-April Beckham and I sent Dad off to school and got on a plane bound for Utah for three weeks.

 

After finals, he joined us for the last 3 days and we were able to spend Mother's Day with both of our mothers.


In between all of that we were in St. George, Salt Lake, and Logan. Beck got to cheer his Auntie Al on her walk to get her diploma.  We are so proud of her! I can't believe it's been 6 years since I graduated from Utah State and did that same walk in the Spectrum. It was good to be back.


Of course we took a million more pictures. They will be coming soon . . .
But here's one more. Okay two more.

Beckham loves himself. 

I love him too.



P.S. Nevermind, I'm too lazy to do a new post with pictures. Click here for the rest of the photos.

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Welcome back. We hope we can see you soon.

kdance said...

Glad you had a fun trip! Hope to see you guys again some day! :) Where are you moving after school??

Jill Bowcutt said...

What a cute picture of you guys and your moms! That needs to be framed. The kids and I are doing the same thing in June and leaving Jared for 3 weeks while we go back to Utah. I'm nervous to fly with 2 kids! How did Beckham do?

Jo said...

I miss you already! Come to Tokyo! X O

Tia and Cam said...

beck does love himself :) i miss him. oh, and you too.

Kelly said...

Beck has serious cheeks!! He is so adorable!! You guys are pretty cute too I guess! :)

Foulgers said...

So cute, and so fun to be with the whole Scoff fam, I know your mom LOVED that. And your hair is getting so long, I love it. The world needs more long blondes. Good job Tay on finals! I am so not excited for that again.

xoxo

Amber said...

how cute!! your little man is just growing!! yes i'm back to blogging finally..hopefully I get a computer more often now :) yae! congrats on 2nd year being done!!we are so happy !! halfway for both of us! yae!!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Looks like a fun trip. How fun to spend mothers day with ya'll moms. FYI you both look just like your momma's. Congrats to Al for graduating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails