4.04.2010

Easter Week

in lots and lots of pictures.




Spring = babies!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Swinging on a windy day. He got really into it and couldn't keep his hat on.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Some light reading before Easter dinner in Beckham's room.  Such is apartment living.


What a fantastic week full of renewal and sunshine. What a wonderful occasion to celebrate. I feel refreshed and uplifted. Truly joyful.  Happy Easter.


6 comments:

Kira Jay said...

He is such a cute little guy! I love his cheeks! You always look gorgeous!!

n.davis said...

you and your family are just beautiful! Your little beckham is just as sweet as can be! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Tia and Cam said...

beck sure looks happy on that swing! he is so big!

Miss(Michelle) said...

Where did he get those sweet sugar cheeks. Do you just nibble on them all day. I couldn't keep my kisses off of them if they were mine.
Looks like you have lots of good people to surround yourself up there.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Holy baby fest! How fun! I love the pic of the cheek kissing.

Stephanie said...

Teigan,
Hey - I found your blog through Hetal Patel's blog (we all lived in Oakridge together one year).I lived with Hetal that year. I was noticing that you guys are at UNL. My husband and I are currently living in Texas, but moving up to Lincoln in August. He's going to start his masters, and I need to finish law school. My question is - where is a good place to live? We are wanting to live close to east campus, but looking on craigslist is always a little risky. Do you have any good ideas or suggestions?
Thanks - and I'm sorry if this is too stalkerish! I swear you won't remember who I am, but just wanted to know if you had some good housing ideas. (Oh - probably a 2 bedroom apt.)
Thanks -
Stephanie Keller

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails