3.30.2010

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.


In college spring break meant warm, sandy beaches and lots of sunshine.  In law school, at least for us, spring break means . . . well, not a whole lot.

When you drive into Nebraska you are greeted by this sign:


So I convinced Tay to take a day off and we hit the road to find out what Arbor Day is all about. We were hoping for some sunshine but mother nature had other plans for us and it rained/sleeted the entire time. We had a gorgeous view of the orchard from our room but the orchard looked about like this:


Luckily we were staying at a cozy lodge so we went ahead and gave in to winter. We sacked out by the fireplace, watched movies in bed, and ate a lot of food.  And that was it. But it was pretty perfect to be able to be together and just do nothing.


We'll be back this summer to see the trees with actual leaves on them.

In other news, Beckham seems to have good taste in baseball teams.  This should make his grandpa Kelly happy and his great grandpa Cal not so happy.





As you can tell it makes his father very happy.


8 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Beckham is seriously so cute. His face and cheeks are adorable.

Jade and Michael said...

He is stinking cute! I love that him and Max have so many of the same clothes...but I guess that happens when you only have baby gap that we like...

Foulgers said...

THose last pictures of taylor and beckham are the cutest! you must be one proud mama

Ali said...

Alright, I admit that I'm totally blog stalking. I'm Taylor's cousin, Ali, and found your blog off Sara Sandburg's (another cousin). I just had to tell you that your baby boy is so dang sweet! I hope you are enjoying life in the midwest. We live in Missouri (Kansas City area), so we aren't too far away. Congrats on your newest addition!

Unknown said...

Great pics, so cute! Beckham has good taste is sports teams. Go Sox!

Jacob said...

i love it! you guys just keep getting cuter and cuter!

Tia and Cam said...

uncle lindy needs to see these :) I like your winter clothes and wanna sit by a fire myself.

Dan and Dee said...

aha...this is where the cute facebook picture is from.
I love the picture of Taylor and Benson with the hat! Priceless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails