5.31.2010

Colors


Hooray! Summer is here! Beck can hardly contain himself. 
I love the vibrancy and color that comes with summer. Everything is just a little brighter. 


We had a great summer week full of baseball, carnivals, BBQ's and today, a day at the river with friends.
Also Beck cut four teeth this week, and has 3 more on the verge of breaking through.
So I'm tired. I'm going to bed now.
I leave you with the two pictures I got of today's festivities. Two cute men:


And some lovely ladies.




Happy Memorial Day! Let summer begin.

3 comments:

Jo said...

What a fun way to officially welcome Summer! Although I'm not sure you'd convince me to get in that water??? X O

Melissa said...

I just love those cheeks what a cutie!

Cade + Tosha said...

I love that family pic of you guys at the game. It looks like it could be in a magazine. adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails