1.06.2010

Holiday

Another Christmas has come and gone.
It was wonderful and merry and jolly.

I felt extra lucky to have my mom still here to celebrate with.

We made it home for the holidays and this year, home was Utah, where I wish I would have eaten more Creamies. We couldn't wait to introduce Beckham to our friends and family there.

Christmas was spent in the red rocks of St. George with my family (minus Cam & Tia) and Beck's great Grandma Mac.



The two lovebirds Kelly and Jo.

Beckham's first hike on Christmas Eve



Then we made our way over the mountains and through through the woods to Grandma Benson's house in Tabiona. Beckham met 21 of his other cousins and all of his aunts and uncles except for Roger.



We welcomed 2010 on the snowcapped slopes of Wolf Creek.



Beckham must have been sad to say goodbye to his birth year because he cried for a lot of New Years Eve. I can't say I blame him. 2009 treated us pretty well. It was certainly eventful.

Luckily, Baby New Year managed to find our condo.

The first day of the new year started with a family sleigh ride, which Beck managed to sleep through. The rest of us were hanging on for dear life.

Beckham plumped up like the rest of us over the holidays. He outgrew his diapers, most of his clothes, and has two bottom teeth coming in so that he can chew on everything in sight. He attacks anything that comes within 10 feet of his mouth. Luckily Grandpa Kelly took him for runs to keep him in shape.

We finished off the trip with our first date night since Beck's grand arrival . . . the annual Belcher/Bruse birthday Jazz game. It was fabulous company and a not so fabulous game.


And then there was everything in between.

Tay and I loved every second spent with dear family and friends. Beckham might have loved it more, as he was held constantly. Now that he's home and stuck with just me he's going to be quite bored.

The holidays went by too quickly, as they always do. And I took too many pictures, as I always do. So for more merriment go here.

Till we meet again Christmas!
I wonder what 2010 has in store?


6 comments:

Jacob said...

ahhh so fun! i wish i couldve seen y'all when you were out here, it looks like you had a blast!!! and beck, is soooooo cute. he just looks so much older in these last pics! i love him. and i want to meet him!

Elyse said...

Dang-that St. George red rock is making me homesick. Wait...I've never lived there but keep begging Mike to make it our home. Some day:) Looks like a fantastic Christmas with the fam!

Jo said...

Hi Love! Just looking at these makes me smile! It was so wonderful being together. Let's make it happen again soon?! X O : )

Miss(Michelle) said...

Looks like you guys had a Fantabulous time over Christmas. Their 1st Christmas is so special. SO happy to see Mama Jo doing so well. You look absoulutely great...that baby weight just fell right off.

Dan and Dee said...

What a fun holiday-great family fun for everyone but you have no idea how fun it can be for the grandparents! There can't be enough together time no matter how long you get to stay!
Have a great 2010!

Clark Family said...

What fun!!! I love Becks smiles!! He is soooooooo CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails