1.14.2010

Do you ever . . .

write things on lists that you've already done, just so you can cross them off?



I do.

Especially lately.



I could blame it on this little superhero . . .



But, let's be honest.
I've always done it.

8 comments:

Tiana said...

I'm guilty! :) In fact, I just got a new app on my phone this week that is a "to do list" and sometimes I let the checked off items sit there for a while before I delete them.

Jacob said...

yes. it feels so good to lay the strike across the task. and seriously could beck be any cuter??? im dying over here cuz i just wanna pick him up and squeeze his lil feet.
loves!
britt

Noel Family said...

I do that all the time! It feels so great!

Sara and Company said...

Always! I have to justify that despite all that I wasn't able to accomplish, I DID do quite a bit. I think it is perfectly justifiable!

Emilee Porter said...

You're not the only one! I LOVE my lists! And LOVE to cross them off.

Unknown said...

Guilty as charged. It makes you feel more accomplished doesn't it?

l said...

yep..i totally do that..in fact if there is something i just barely did..sometimes i add it to the list and cross it off right then..do they call that obesessive compulsive..?..

Ashley Wood said...

he he he I do that all the time. I am so glad I am not the only one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails