11.19.2009

From Jo Ellen Watermelon



Greetings Friends!

I am writing to thank you for all your kindness during my recent health challenges. I have been home from the hospital for a little over two weeks now and feel stronger every day. I have the energy of a 90 year old at times, but can get out and about and am grateful to be healing! Life is wonderful! We have been blessed beyond measure.

I wish I could write each of you personally, but did not want to delay expressing my gratitude for your cute smiling pictures, prayers and thoughtfulness. There was a period of time during this experience where Kelly and I felt very alone and far away from anything familiar and comforting. Your kind messages brought us peace and strength -- not just for Kel and me, but for Teigan, Tia and Alaina as well. We have been humbled and moved to tears with your love and friendship.

Thanks for helping us mend our broken hearts!

Hope all is well for you!

Love multitudes!

Kelly and Jo : )

7 comments:

Megan said...

So glad to see your mother looking so bright and smiling! That's lovely!

Julie said...

So darling. She is looking fabulous. . . I'm so glad that she is on the mend! xoxo

Jacob said...

Jo is the cutest woman on the planet. so sorry i wasnt able to get my pic in there showing our love, but it sure is there. and i am so happy she is doing better! we miss and love you jo!! you are in our prayers, the whole fam. hope to see you sometime soon!
love britt

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear "Aunt Jo" is doing better, she has been in our prayers & in our hearts. Love you guys so much.

Love Always

Julie Mcintire
& Imani & Amaya

Kathy said...

I'm SOOO happy to hear your mom is ok!!!!!! she looks beautiful, as always!

Colleen said...

I am so gald that she is doing well!! You're Mom is adorable!!

Emilee Porter said...

Teigan she looks like she is doing so much better! I'm so glad that things are looking brighter :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails