11.15.2009

Beckham Takes Texas

When Beck turned two months old, he got shots for his birthday. Not all of them at once because he has a very neurotic mother, but enough to make me feel bad.
So we thought we would make it up to him by taking him to his mother's homeland, otherwise known as Texas. We left Dad at home to study, and Beckham took his first plane ride the next day. It went surprisingly well. He had a lot of new faces to stare at, so he was happy.
Two of my best friends from college had babies within a month of me, and we thought it was high time our babies meet Auntie Erika and become BFF's. We had a mini USU reunion of sorts and decided to meet up in Houston where Monique and baby Kynzie were kind enough to host us. This worked out well for me because I also got to see some of my favorite Kingwoodians, and introduce Beckham to Pappasito's and mosquitos while I was there.
Here are some of my high school friends the night before my fellow Aggies flew into town. We had a wonderful dinner at Jennifer's new house and I got to catch up with some people I hadn't seen in years. I love the friendships where you can just pick up where you left off. And I LOVE these girls:
Becca, Carol, Jennifer, Mauren
Rachael, Jennifer, T &B, and Monique
The next day Erika arrived from San Diego, Jade and Baby Max flew in from Utah, and the Logan Reunion began! We had a great time reminiscing, eating massive amounts of Tammy's carrot cake, and making our babies take pictures with each other.
Meet: Max Angelastro, Kynzie Keo, and Beckham Benson.
Max was quick to make the first move on Kynzie, by putting his arm around her and then flexing for her.
So Beckham pulled out the stops the next day and grabbed Kynzie's hand before Max could do anything about it.
My baby boy looks so pale next to his Asian friends.
We had to drive two cars everywhere we went to fit all the babies in.
Jade and Max, Erika, Beck and me, and Mo and Kynzie
Things sure have changed from the days of milking the cow in the Spectrum and clogging in our dorm room. We are scattered across the country and moving into new stages in life, but still managing to do it together. I can't wait for the day that our kids can have dance parties (or whatever guys do) together. And be best of friends, just like their mammas.
So here's to three way prank calls, dance parties, fireman games, fashion shows, snow days, Oakridge memories, and on and on . . .
Go Aggies, go Aggies Hey, Hey, Hey!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! adorable that all three of you had babies so close..all 4 of you look smokin hot!

Lindsey Sharp said...

you guys do look great! good lookin momma's!! so much fun!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Teigan you and your baby look so cute. I love the babies picture together. You know secretly they are rolling their eyes at you mommies. For the record, I'm pretty sure guys don't have dance parties together, but I could be wrong.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Awww... good ol' Aggie days. Loved Valley View, loved Oakridge, loved it all. You girls are hot mommas, and that's so fun that you all got together! Your babies are adorable.

And with our chin singing- we actually DID video tape it. I know you said you'd pay good money to see it, so I will be expecting a check in the mail.

Miss(Michelle) said...

You are making me homesick. So cute to see all you girls grown up. What possessed your college friends to gather in Kingwood???
You are killing me with the Pappasitos.

Dan and Dee said...

I loved seeing the Kingwood cuties! You all look so great! I am so glad you posted pictures from your trip.
It looks like it was a fun fun time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails