Perfect! You three look terrific! Dad laughed too -- Tay is a natural for Buddy! Sooooo cute!
Oh my gosh! You guys look fantastic! Happy Halloween =)
Those are GREAT costumes!! Did you make them?
I LOVE your costumes!!! It made me laugh:)
Oh I love your costumes!! SO cute!
You guys are so funny. I love it!!
can i get a copy of beck as the tree here and the leaf you have on your header? i think they would be great framables for holiday decorations. please respond. -tia
does syrup have sugar in it......then YES!!!! Love the costumes and am excited to watch the movie this holiday season! :)
Ya'll are adorable, and look at your cute baby. I love it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Perfect! You three look terrific! Dad laughed too -- Tay is a natural for Buddy! Sooooo cute!
Oh my gosh! You guys look fantastic! Happy Halloween =)
Those are GREAT costumes!! Did you make them?
I LOVE your costumes!!! It made me laugh:)
Oh I love your costumes!! SO cute!
You guys are so funny. I love it!!
can i get a copy of beck as the tree here and the leaf you have on your header? i think they would be great framables for holiday decorations. please respond.
-tia
does syrup have sugar in it......then YES!!!! Love the costumes and am excited to watch the movie this holiday season! :)
Ya'll are adorable, and look at your cute baby. I love it!
Post a Comment