On Thanksgiving morning I woke up to this:
So that started my day off right. I think these two, along with my mom's healing heart top my list of blessings this month.
Not far behind that would be the Friends since we couldn't be with our Families.
Meet the cooks in the Mo's kitchen:

And the Food, glorious food.
The food moved me to song.

Food, glorious food. Eat right through the menu. Just loosen your belt two inches and then you work up a new appetite
I sang a few rounds of Oliver before dinner.
Family, Friends, and Food. A day full of my Favorite F's. Taylor would like to add Football to that list.
Another Fabulous Thanksgiving (filled with countless blessings and Fabulous people making funny faces) goes down in the books for 2009.



4 comments:
Your two boys are adorable! Can't wait to see you all in person soon! X O : )
What great pictures. Your Thanksgiving looked wonderful. I wish I could have spent it with you guys it looked like a lot of fun.
That was a great Thanksgiving, thanks for sharing it with us!!
ah that pic of your boy loves is too cute. its a framer.
Post a Comment