10.22.2009

Visitors


This is Beck contemplating the last 7 weeks of his life. He's made some good friends already.

Apparently, if you want people to come to Omaha all you have to do is have a baby.

Jojo and Tiatia were here for his grand entrance into the world:


I was very sad to see them go.

Then when Beck was 2 weeks old Granny Kathy, Aunt Andrea, and cousins Katie and Andi made the long drive out to meet him. What a lucky kid. It was so nice to have them here.



They loved on him and spoiled him and even took him to the zoo to meet his first shark. We loved it, but apparently Beckham finds sharks boring. He slept right through it.


For his 5 week birthday, one of my favorite Texans came for a visit. Jennifer left her 2 babies at home for a few days to come spoil us to pieces.



Beck loved her so much, he saluted her. I salute you too Jennifer, I love you!

Now that he is 7 weeks old, Uncle Chard and Aunt Cat have decided it's time to introduce him to the world of firefighting. So they brought their two kiddies out to take Beck to his first Fireman Challenge, starring Chardy himself. There will be lots of pictures to come.


But because fall and babies are two of my favorite things, I offer up two more pictures before I go . . .


He wants you to come visit him too.

I love my boys.

* He must want to be awake to cheer on his uncle, because Beck has been asleep since 11 pm. It's now 7:30 AM. I, on the other hand, have been up since 4:30 listening to him grunt and waiting for him to wake up to eat like he usually does. I'm not sure what to do with myself right now. I know that the second I fall asleep, he will be awake. So I'm glad I made the wise decision to update the blog instead of sleep. *

8 comments:

kdance said...

Wow, you're popular, girl! When I had Evan, I think only my mother-in-law and then my mom came out. Maybe Omaha has more appeal than Des Moines? Ha ha. Beck is darling--love those big eyes! Hope you're mom is getting better!

Jade and Michael said...

So so cute! I am glad you have to deal with the grunting too for hours patiently waiting for them to wake up! I can't wait to see you guys!

Megan said...

The cuteness is too much. TOO MUCH!

Melissa said...

He is simply adorable. I am glad things are getting better for your Mom.Lots of love to you guys, thanks for sharing your blog it keeps me smiling.

Jo said...

They are two lucky boys indeed! Love you darlin'! X O

Tia and Cam said...

I resent that he slept through the sharks. let him hang out with me for a while and I might change his mind. I want to come visit.

Foulgers said...

Oh dear he is getting soooo Cute. Newborns tend to just look like newborns...but now he is looking like a real boy and of course we all know that he was going to be cute but gosh he is beautiful!!! We better get to see him holiday time!! and you of course :)

Stacy Ellison said...

he is so darn cute and has changed so much. i love how we want them to sleep so desperately and when they do we worry about them and don't sleep! crazy mom's! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails