We laid across the ocean wide
Bridged the gap in record time
-A Fine Frenzy
People are good, aren't they Mom?
So good, in fact, that you'll have to watch it a few times. It was hard to squeeze so much love into only one song.
If you are having problems viewing it click here. And please forgive the imperfections. I have a very lovable baby taking up most of my time.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness -- this is amazing. My heart is overflowing with gratitude for the outpouring of love. I can't stop watching it, even though I seem to cry harder every time. I know the best people in the world -- and I am humbled by your kindness and love. I am learning that miles may separate bodies, but not hearts. Love ya'll multitudiously! X O
Teigan, I love it! Your mom is so loved. Best wishes to your family! =)
Jess
I hope you get to add a little to it if other people got their pics in late. Love to Jo, Love to all Scoffields! (even through marriage-you sons in law!)
Love your GO JO GO project!
Teigan, this turned out great!
Teigan (and Tia and Alana) - that turned out GREAT! LOVE LOVE it!
I know how much Jo loves this -- she'll be watching it from here on out. Truly the bonds of friendship and love are what make hardships bearable and are life's greatest joys. It is amazing what a mom can accomplish in spare moments and with sleep deprivation! Wonderful job.
Well done teig, your mom's one loved gal. Loved it :)
I'm so sad I didn't get your message about this until after we'd gotten back from our vacation!
Great job!
I couldn't read it all because I couldn't see through the tears. Very sweet, and well done.
Post a Comment