


Ahhhh, summertime.
Fresh berries. Sunday BBQ's. Picnics with friends. Campfires. Girl's Camp. Roadtrips. Family in town.
Third Trimester!

{Belly Pics with the Young Women at Girl's Camp}

{Roasted Starbursts and Fire dancing. I really, really love these 14-16 year olds.}
We've had a busy couple of weeks. Tay's in the full swing of school and work, and loving his internship. I spent a few days with the young women at Girl's Camp, had a blast, and then made it home in time to welcome some of Tay's family into town. We managed to fit 11 people into our humble abode and had quite the slumber party with our nieces and nephews. We are so glad they made the trek out to see us.
COME BACK, we miss you already!
Our five little monkeys:


{Manicures and Snickerdoodles with my nieces Katie and Abby}

{An evening at the pool with Mamma B, Aunt Nona, and the Colemans}

{Our own little Pioneer Children at the Trail Center}

{And then making our own "trip" across the Missouri River}
The kids were so excited to tell their friends they walked from Nebraska to Iowa (by walking across the pedestrian bridge.) Mine was more of a waddle than a walk, but still . . .

Looking forward to more weeks like these!
6 comments:
Looks like great fun! X O : )
So fun! We've been meaning to make the walk across the bridge. Now that we know someone who's done it, maybe we'll actually do it. And I must say, you have the cutest belly ever!:)
yay! you're home. we're coming to the shower!! and we're excited to see your cute little belly, I'M excited to see your cute little belly. haha.
cute pictures!
I love it! You look so cute! And I love that you went girl's camp! I'm so jealous it looks like you had tons of fun!
Girl's camp! Good for you. Those are good memory makers!
I love reading about your adventures-what fun having family come! We go to see your folks in two weeks! woo hoo If they don't go to China, but I will see them again b/c of being so close now!
Looks like you guys are enjoying the last few months before baby B arrives. Hope you are feeling good and enjoying being preggo. Next time you and Taylor make it out here for a Sox game let us know! We would love to take a trip to Fenway. Give the belly a pat for me.
Post a Comment