6.17.2009

Baby Bumps


I left my husband at home last week for a quick trip to Utah to celebrate Baby B with family and friends.  And like 35 other pregnant women. It has been so much fun to be pregnant with so many close friends and all be hormonal and round together.

I got to go hiking, which I have been craving almost as badly as Hatch's Chocolate and Key Lime Pie. I swear mountains are good for the soul. Even in the rain. It was so great. Luckily I got my fill of pie and chocolate too. 

It was a good week: 

Tia hosted a get-together with a few fab friends in honor of baby Hux, and Court brought her party planning kit along to help.  

Got to meet up with some of my favorite Texans.  Texas is good for the soul too.

Grandpa Cal made it in and out of heart surgery and is back to his ornery, stubborn self which is always good news for the rest of us. 

The Benson fam also hosted a wonderful shower. I can see where Tay gets his coolness from.

Here are some shots of the ever-growing bump at 7 months. How did I get to 30 weeks already?  Sarah, Jade, and I are due within a week of each other.  Tia is a constant reminder of what it's like to have a waist.  




A huge thank-you to everyone who came to party with me and spoiled us to pieces.  Really, I couldn't be more blessed with good family and friends. And another big thank you to the lady on the plane ride home who so generously donated her doggy bag to me and patted my back when I became the victim of the third trimester queasies and a little too much turbulence.  I'm sure everyone around me appreciated that.  

For the rest of the Utah fun click here

P.S. Don't tell Taylor, but I think his firstborn son is going to be a dancer. His favorite thing to do is break dance in my belly. 

4 comments:

n.davis said...

hahaha, his little cousin likes to break dance too. they are so related. ;)
i'm sorry i couldn't make it. it was a huge whirlwind of craziness. next time though...we'll catch you guys. :D

{you need to email me your address. we need to send you your gift.}

kdance said...

Looks like a fun trip! You look so cute. Where do you buy all your cute maternity clothes??? You need to tell me cuz I feel so ugly in mine. I go to girls camp next week, too. Looks like a ton of fun!

Jo said...

Hello love! Fun pictures! Wish we could have been there. X O

Scott said...

Tiegan---it was so fun to see you thanks for coming to the office. You look great. Can't wait to see the " little guy" you will have to come by at Christmas time.
Call me with your address I would like to send you something.

Love ya
Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails