4.28.2009

Why I Love Modern Technology . . . Family Edition



1. I can look at baby "Huxtable's" little button nose whenever I want.


{Our firstborn has acquired this rather unfortunate nickname thanks to this post}


2.  I can relive the party on my sister's one year wedding anniversary thanks to the internet

{For full appreciation of Papa Sco's dance moves, click to watch it full screen}

3. I can communicate with my stressed out husband as he is locked up in the library and I am putting in long hours at work. Even if it is only text messaging, I'll take what I can get.  Two more weeks. Then finals are over. Two more weeks, and our first year of law school is behind us. 

4. I can have my parents in town for 3 fabulous days, put them on a plane to Tokyo (on a very windy day), and cry the whole way home.


But then I can Skype with them a few days later and feel much better. It makes that ocean between us feel a lot smaller.


{Other mood lifters from last week include yellow flowers from husband, sunny warm days, and lunch with the girls}

5. I can look forward to a trip with said husband to see said parents just by getting on an airplane. 

Meanwhile belly, backside, and appetite getting bigger and bigger.  So modern luxuries that I am not a fan of right now include: scales, mirrors, and movies with skinny girls in them. But that's another post.  And one look at that little button nose makes it all worth it. 


9 comments:

Tia and Cam said...

i love technology, but not as much as you... you see? but i still love technology, and baby hux.

Megan said...

I secretly love your baby news and updates. Which isn't so secret, actually, since I say so every time you blog about Baby Boy Benson.

Jade and Michael said...

such a cute post. glad you 2 are getting a vacation soon. can't wait to see the pictures! hope the little one likes the food in japan...!

Stacy Ellison said...

and what a cute little button nose it is! what a great ultrasound picture!

Whitney said...

I love your posts Teig! You're so cute!

Stacia Cummings said...

A little boy I am so excited for you. Our boys can be friends, if we ever see you again that it. They will only be a couple months apart. We have been wanting to call and congratulate you but Jeremy's phone died with all his phone numbers in it so we don't have Taylor's number anymore. Tell him to text it to Jer so we can chat about this exciting news.

Allison said...

I love the ultrasound picture! That's so exciting!!! When are you due?

n.davis said...

you are so sweet teigan. your messages are always so nice. thank you. :D

You are one cute prego woman. i'm so excited you'll be having a baby around the same time that I do. how have you been feeling??

Dan and Dee said...

I hadn't seen this video. If someone didn't know better they would think everyone was high, but you guys know how to have good clean fun!
Can't believe how much your mom and dad rocked! What a FUN FUN reception from the looks of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails