I HIGHLY doubt your children will look like that! Your kids will be adorable! You, for one, are a Scoffield, and lets face it...we are a good lookin' bunch! And Tay isn't half bad himself ;)
i saw this post the other day. i have been trying to come up with a funny comment since then, but i think the picture speaks for itself :) i thought it was so funny! i'm sure your kids will look exactly like that.
I think thats about accurate wouldnt you say? ha ha. that would be enough to make me wait on having kids for a long time. It looks like a 18 year old face though, Otherwise go for it! Love the updates- Melissa is due Tomorrow the 27th. the name is going to be Brooklyn Kay Tilley. either Brooklynn or Brooklyn. Keep in touch. I turned off the Red sox before variteks last swing. I was so depressed. All those long nights and with such a promising comeback. Sigh....next year.
17 comments:
I HIGHLY doubt your children will look like that! Your kids will be adorable! You, for one, are a Scoffield, and lets face it...we are a good lookin' bunch! And Tay isn't half bad himself ;)
This is Spencer and I think you should definitely have children. He could remake the music video Thriller.
This is Julie. Why is your baby black?
HAHAHAHA. oh my gosh. i thought you put this up cause you adopted. hahah. pretty baby thought. hahahah.
I just want to reiterate Julie's comment. . . why is you baby black? Is Tay suspicious? What does your milk man look like =)
Sarah
I think that our kids could be friends.
hahahaha! I cant stop laughing... your baby has some soul! LOVE IT
That is Hilarious, I guess in the picture you used you were both a little tan? I bet your kids will be adorable.
hahahaha. where does the black person traits come from? you, right?
So funny. Those are some good genes!
i like the curly black hair! So perfect!
Brett would be way jealous. He thinks he is a 'soul brother' inside. I agree with the comment above . . . have the child and re-make Thriller!
Love your new header! Super cute!
i saw this post the other day. i have been trying to come up with a funny comment since then, but i think the picture speaks for itself :) i thought it was so funny! i'm sure your kids will look exactly like that.
I think you should have children immediately just to see.......
hmmmmm.....are you sure that baby belongs to Tayolor.....not really your race.
I think thats about accurate wouldnt you say? ha ha.
that would be enough to make me wait on having kids for a long time. It looks like a 18 year old face though, Otherwise go for it!
Love the updates- Melissa is due Tomorrow the 27th. the name is going to be Brooklyn Kay Tilley. either Brooklynn or Brooklyn.
Keep in touch.
I turned off the Red sox before variteks last swing. I was so depressed. All those long nights and with such a promising comeback.
Sigh....next year.
Post a Comment