My baby sister Alaina came out for her fall break and we had so much fun with her. We love visitors. Especially when they take me on dates to see Shia LaBeouf and then teach me how to pronounce Shia LaBeouf.
Here's the rundown in pictures:


An intense game of bowling. Good form was key.
Meanwhile:

Tay was holding down the fort, getting smarter by the second.
And then there was Vala's Pumpkin Patch which really requires it's own album. I think Taylor was a tad overwhelmed with our enthusiasm, seeing as how we were giddier than most of the kids around us. But how could we not be with photo ops like this:


Is there a better way to celebrate the season than with caramel apples?

The only thing that could have made the weekend better was another win for the Red Sox.
A wonderful weekend it was.
Love you Al.
Who's next?

8 comments:
Nice picture in the boat- you guys are dorks! You always look so cute Teigan, you're going to have to be my stylist. Especially since i have a child i feel like I have no time to shop or do anything for myself. So come to Europe and help a sister out!! and sad about the bosox. Dangit, maybe next year.
Fun times with your sister. I love the boat picture!! I want to come be the next visitor!! Only in my dreams I guess, ha ha. I love you guys. Your wall is so cute by the computer.
I hope we can come visit soon! Or we need to plan a girls trip before any of us have any babies!
Totally jealous of your "pumpkin-picking, boat rowing, caramel apple goodness"...looks like you had a blast!
that is fun that your sister could come and visit! isn't valas the best place ever! definately my favorite place in omaha! avery goes crazy there it is so much fun!
Pick me!!! It looks like you guys are having a blast!
Just thought I'd pop over from face book and be a bit stalkerish! You guys look like you're having a blast! Yay law school ;) Maybe we'll see you around Christmas. Heidi Bendixen
Teig,
I haven't blogged in forever so I had to catch up on all your blogs, but your blog is seriously always the cutest. You should have been an English major or something cause I love to read what you have to say. Anyway, glad to see you're moving around and school is going well, still cant believe you're in Nebraska!? What are you doing for work? so I think I am going to start esthetician school in Jan. (I still don't know how to spell it) but I wanted to talk to you about it.
Well, yay for blogging you guys are so cute, Miss ya
Post a Comment