1.26.2009

Uno Mas Holiday.

Bleh. January. I'm just cold. And we needed an excuse to party. So here are some special holidays to get you from today through Groundhog Day. Cross your fingers that we don't see his shadow!

26th :: National Peanut Brittle Day
. . . fresh out of Peanut Brittle. But I did celebrate with a peanut butter                                              sandwich today at lunch.

27th :: National Chocolate Cake Day

28th :: Daisy Day

28th :: National Kazoo Day
. . . if only it was National Recorder Day

28th :: National Blueberry Pancake Day
. . . maybe we celebrated a few days early. tonight. and had sweet potato waffles instead.

29th :: Carnation Day

29th :: National Puzzle Day
. . . Tay loves puzzles. I don't have the attention span.

29th :: National Corn Chip Day

30th :: National Croissant Day (ooh la la)

31st :: Backward Day

1st :: National Baked Alaska Day

2nd :: National Heavenly Hash Day
. . . is Heavenly Hash icecream?

YAY FOR CELEBRATIONS!

I would also like to declare this week National Catch Phrase/Clue week, as Taylor and I have stayed cozy inside, entertained for hours while winter has been raging around us. 


P.S. It is REALLY hard (like impossible) to play Clue with two people. 

5 comments:

Stacy Ellison said...

i can't believe that you let me miss national chocolate cake day! life will NEVER be the same!

Unknown said...

It is def. hard to play clue with only 2 people.
Sweet Potato waffles?! Please share that recipe! Sounds yummy.

Stacia Cummings said...

I find it appropriate that my birthday has the most to celebrate, including National Chocolate Cake Day. It was really fun to see you guys. I wish we could run into each other like that more often. Maybe next time we're in Nebraska.

Miss(Michelle) said...

Waiting for the February list of celebrations....
Would you please get on that.

Dan and Dee said...

do you have quiddler? It is so fun!! You MUST play this game-it is good with a few or a lot of people!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails