That was really funny to me. I was sure it was the movie trailer, but that was perfect!
HAHAHAHAHAHAoh man. that one was funny.
can you see our blog?? send me an email, so i know i didn't forget to add you. {nikkisheaj@gmail.com}
Pretty funny. I have been meaning to ask you if you if you saw the movie, I haven't yet. Still debating if I should or not.
haha that just made my day! Loved it!
That was great, thanks for sharing:)
Teig, can you send me your mailing address to: shelf20@hotmail.com Thanks
That probably the best thing I have ever seen! thanks for making my day!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That was really funny to me. I was sure it was the movie trailer, but that was perfect!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
oh man. that one
was funny.
can you see our blog??
send me an email, so i know i didn't forget to add you.
{nikkisheaj@gmail.com}
Pretty funny. I have been meaning to ask you if you if you saw the movie, I haven't yet. Still debating if I should or not.
haha that just made my day! Loved it!
That was great, thanks for sharing:)
Teig, can you send me your mailing address to: shelf20@hotmail.com
Thanks
That probably the best thing I have ever seen! thanks for making my day!
Post a Comment