About a month ago we kicked off the Christmas season with a visit to the Gingerbread Festival downtown. There were some awesome candy creations and we had a great time even though we froze our baguettes off.


So last weekend, to celebrate finals being over, (YIPEE) we made gingerbread houses at our place. I have neither the talent or the patience to make these look good but I enjoyed the great company. Plus Chris and Amber got the best family picture ever:
Ours started caving in right after this picture. But we had a holly jolly time!




7 comments:
What a fun idea I will have to copy you next year :) ps thanks for the cute card!
Looks like fun in the mid-West. We just got back from an eventful trip to Utah. Hope you had a great holiday! ho ho ho
Congrats on getting through finals!! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
oh, wish i was there!
would you hurry and get home! our little talk today made me realize how much i like you! :)
that is hilarious that's how it turned out. maybe next time i'll duct tape caleb's arms to his side :)
the one caleb took of you turned out! ( I just remembered he took that :) that was a very fun night!
Post a Comment