9.01.2008

My Famous Friend



A HUGE congrats to Texan buddy Jessica (Simmons) Robinson for making history . . . and a million dollars on Deal or No Deal tonight. And for managing to look gorgeous a month before her due date. Maybe it's that mother's intuition, because I swear she is a psychic. And now that sweet baby boy will be born on Texas soil!  

She had quite the group of cheerleaders across the country, especially from the Kingwoodites . . . we are so excited! Congrats Jessica, it couldn't have happened to a better person! And now I'm off to catch you on the Today Show!

6 comments:

Lance and Ariel said...

i knew she looked familiar...We were watching that too, and I was thinking they are definetly LDS, and then I was thinking...gosh I think I may have met her at some point. Haha, i love being right :) hows omaha? are you working yet or still bedridden?

Julie said...

I'll have to tell Spencer you know someone who won that, he is OBSESSED with that show!

WE MISS YOU! Come see us in Greece please! love you!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacia Cummings said...

I love that I know someone who knows someone that won!

kdance said...

No way!! THat's so awesome. How cool that you know her. How's the midwest treating you guys? Looks like you're having fun. So glad you made a trip to Nauvoo. We miss living so close. Give the Midwest a big hug and kiss from me! You must go to Des Moines one of these days. It's the best!

Random Thoughts said...

That is a fantastic clip, I did not see the show, but I am surprised that excitement didn't make the baby come sooner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails