We should be in the Dominican Republic right now, but since we're not I'll catch up on our pre-broken ankle summer! We stayed busy in June with lots of friends in town and baby showers. I can't think of anything better than warm summer days and nights. Festivals, farmers markets, bike rides, camping, hikes, boating, BBQ's . . . does it get any better than that? Here's a quick recap of our June:


Miniature golf with our favorite American Italians.
All my friends are pregnant so we've stayed busy with showers! I also got to meet up with Becca while she was in town! Julie's already had baby Hannah and Baby girl Church is only a few weeks away!
Dinner at the Porter's. Such a great family!

I got a new do. And wasted time taking pictures of it at work so my mom could see. :)


Ah, the SLC Art Festival. . . I look forward to this all summer. We LOVE living downtown and riding our bikes everywhere. Now Tay "wheels" me everywhere, but at least we are close! We ran into our friends Jordan and Kim and then college buddies James and Jane while we were there. So much fun.
Rodeo with Tay's sister's fam. We are going to miss being so close to our nieces and nephews. I'm sure they have rodeos in Nebraska right?
9 comments:
love your new do!! sucha scene.ster! and i love it!!
I really love your enthusiasm for summer! I wish I could say the same for 95 degrees with 110 percent humidity in NYC. I may be exaggerating a bit, because we really do love it!
Summer is the best. Every once in a while I get panicked that summer is going by too fast and it will be cold again. There is way too much to do. It sounds like you've had a full summer, even with a broken ankle.
Sounds like you've been living it up! What a blast! I'm sorry you weren't able to go on your trip...bummer. And yes, I truly do love your new do! Good luck with your preparations to head out of town.
Teigan, hey it's Kim (Skidmore) from USU. I was playing around on Heather's blog and saw your name, and knew it had to be you! Congratulations on getting married. I didn't know that you knew Heather. Anyways, hope you're doing well and we'll have to keep in touch.
I am sorry you didn't get to go on your trip. What a bummer! But hey you've certainly had an eventful summer doing other fun stuff! I hope the ankle is doing well. Do your physical therapy!
Just back from Russia, catching up on friend's blogs.
Ouch, I knew you had the break but WOW, your pictures and stories explain just how bad it was. Hope it is healing quickly and the move will be something you can handle with your recovery! Congrat's on your next stage of life-you are lucky to have such good people in your life to have helped you out so much with recovery!(good job Taylor!) You'll do well in Nebraska b/c you are so fun to be around. Good luck and I will keep checking back on your recovery! prayers are with you!
DR will just have to be in your future!
How sad the bike didn't show up (yet)-wouldn't you wonder if you found a bike and not a person on the trail-and steal the bike!? Weird! no conscience there!
ps love your hair cut! Had mine done in Provo, the color job is/was a disaster with no time to fix it. I have a punk color job! ugh!!!
oh i am so glad i'm not pregnant anymore! I looked ginormous! WOW.
We are really excited for your new adventure! I can't wait to hear all about it. If Tay ever has a break then you might have to come to Greece to visit :). You know, make up for the Dominican Republic trip. On the beach. In the Greek Isles.
Post a Comment