7.11.2008

Just Me and My Cankle

We have been having lots of fun with visitors, playing the Wii and hanging out. Thanks again for everything.  We have eaten like kings and had so much fun spending time with friends and family. You people are so nice!

Went to the doctor the other day to get my cast changed and finally got to see my incisions and X-rays.  I could not stop laughing at my foot.  Tay didn't because he was trying to be nice. Either that or he was really grossed out. :)
The foot that ate my other foot. My toes look like sausages! 
I think both incisions will heal well, I'm just ready for the swelling to go down. 

This is my most recent X-ray. Nine screws later!

They put me in a new boot and told me to get started on stretching and rolling my ankle. Who knew that would be so hard after a week and a half!?! My goal now is to get the swelling to go down so I can get back to work for one more week. I can't believe we will be in Omaha in 3 weeks. 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Belcher!

The Church's said...

Wow!! I can't believe that is really your foot!! That is crazy.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Oh, Teigan! It's crazy to see that foot on such a tiny little girl!

The Beasley Family said...

Oh, Teigan, you definitely have me beat on recovery time. And I'm being such a sissy about my little booboo.

Erin Page said...

Teig that is crazy!!! I hope you are doing well strecthing your ankle! I sure did miss seeing you today and I hope the bbq was amazing!

kdance said...

Cankle??? Ha, ha I love it! I've never seen swelling like that--crazy! Can't wait to see you back on your feet. Good luck with the move!

Brian said...

WOW...that is pretty impressive looks like that just hurts and it makes my ankle hurt just looking at yours. Also we need to have a brisket party before you guys leave so let us know the time and date and things will be all ready for you.

Unknown said...

That is sooooo gross but so sad!!! I am glad you are doing well and your foot is getting better

Lindsey Sharp said...

Your poor foot! I am so sad for you! Good luck in Omaha! Hope it goes well!

Sara and Company said...

Yikes Teigan! I guess in times like that all you really can do is laugh! I am so glad you got pictures. They are much funnier to look at down the road when the recovery is through. Take care!

Chambers Family said...

I cannot believe how swollen you are! That sucks...but is great for some wii time. Take it easy

Emilee Porter said...

That xray is CRAZY! I can't believe that you have that all in your ankle. Your ankle looked so much better today than it did in that picture. So fun seeing you. I still hate you for leaving!

Julie said...

wow gotta love those cankles! that's what my feet looked like a couple weeks ago... you'll never be so grateful for when you finally see the bones in your feet again! You look great regardless, hang in there! We still need to come and see you, are you still just at home all day or have you been going to work? Maybe we could come stop by next week sometime?

Stacia Cummings said...

I love that picture of your foot. Especially compared to your other tiny ankle. It was good to see you guys. We will miss you when you go. If you need some company one of these days before you go, call me and I'll bring you some lunch.

Tia and Cam said...

sister you need to get control of that foot. holy crap... are the only words that fall out of my dropped jaw. wow. i feel so bad for you. you are a tropper. i cut myself shaving... maybe i should try and get some free meals?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails