



We spent our President's Day in the glorious, smog-free sunshine of St. George. Grandma Ruthie is always a stellar host, and she took great care of us. We met up with some old USU friends and had a great time catching up... it was sooo good to see ya'll! Before heading back to the snow we enjoyed the redrocks and the sunshine on a hike up Red Cliff. Spring fever has officially set in.
8 comments:
Thanks Teig! We love little girls and are so excited for ours to come! And we want you to come visit us in May, start looking for tickets! And your St. George pics are so fun, you guys are so cute!
Love the pictures! You two have so much fun.
Good for you!!! Enjoy gma's while you can. They are gone before you know it!
She looks like such a sweet lady!
Hi Teigan! I'm glad you found my blog. It's a lot more used than MySpace- that's just for old friends who don't know the joy of blogging. I love having new blog friends, so I'm glad you found me! It was crazy to see everyone in the picture of Monique's wedding. Good ol' Valley View Tower!!
Hey Teigan! I love the blog. You are such a ray of sunshine...is that cheezie to say..Yes! How your fam? Still in New Orleans? Well, you look cute and happy. Take care.
you've been tagged check it out! xoxo
Very fun pics! I CAN'T wait for warm weather! I have had Spring Fever since October!!!
I'm so jealous ya'll got to hang out! Fun!
Post a Comment