
So love is in the air. And maybe it's because I just had a random craving to watch our wedding video, or maybe it's all the chocolate covered strawberries I've been eating in preparation for Valentines Day, but I'm feeling the love... and it's mostly for my husband. We had a fun jam session last night with the guitar and that's one of my favorite things about him. We have so much fun doing whatever. And he took me to "Fools Gold" the other night, and then watched "Nanny Diaries" with me when I was stuck on the couch with the flu the next day. (Please note that Kate Hudson is running around in a bikini and Scarlett Johannsen always looks amazing so it wasn't ALL bad for him.) Tay is great in so many ways and I am happy to be Mrs. Benson
Happy Valentines Day... hope your day is full of TONS OF LOVE!
3 comments:
I LOVE it! That is totally where we would have gone if we were in SLC for Valentines, we could have doubled! Hope you two had a wonderful Valentines day too. We miss you lots and hope it works out for you to come see us. OH and I hope you're feeling better, the flu sucks! Taylor is a trooper, aren't good husbands the best? Spencer went out to McDonalds last week on the morning of my bday and bought me an egg mcmuffin cause thats all I wanted. Funny! That pic is adorable btw.
You two are really adorable! Why did I not know Tay played the guitar? It's always my fave when Jed busts out the guitar too. I hope you had a wonderful V-Day!
What a fun song! I happen to know you are the proud owner of a quality harmonica AND that you posses no small amount of musical talent and rhythm. So . . . the next time I see you, I'd like you to play this on your harmonica! Deal?
X O
Post a Comment